I finally got to get out of the house this weekend. The more I did, the more cramping I had, but it's still not bad. All in all, that's good.
Last night we weren't sure what to do. We wanted to get out of the house but had to be careful about my level of activity. Nothing really seemed appealing at the theater either. So, we decided to load up the dogs and take them to the canine spa. It's a great place where Nittany got her start dock diving. Usually though, it's open for a "free swim", as it was last night. Nittany played and played but Lewie, well, he only played in the water when he was placed in the water by SC.
So tonight I went to wash the three towels we used to dry the dogs. The load seemed to be taking a while and I went to check on it. SC asked me how much detergent I used, since the entire washing machine was full of suds. I insisted that I used the regular amount. Too bad that what I didn't realize was that the bottle of doggie shampoo was wrapped in the towels and was therefore washed. OOPS!
My stomach now not only hurts from the injections (it's tender at the spots) and the cramping from the procedure, but hurts from being doubled over in laughter.
Good thing that SC bought a shop vac today! :)
Firstly..your support & love over at my blog has been more then I could ask for..thank you thank you thank you.
ReplyDeleteSecondly..I love that you washed the dog towels WITH the dog shampoo..that is totally something I would do..also, how rad to have a place where the doggies can swim! Im jealous, and so is our Allie...lol
Lol that's awesome you washed the shampoo! That sounds so fun for your pups, I wish we had a place like that.
ReplyDeleteThat is TOO funny about washing the doggie shampoo...totally something I would do!! :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling (mostly) better. That place for the dogs sounds awesome! We are just S.O.L. here when it's cold b/c the only thing we have are outdoor dog parks.
I love what you did with the doggie shampoo. So funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet that you took the doggies to have some fun. It shows how much you love them.
You are going to be a good mommy.
heehehehe Kell that made me laugh.... would love to see some piccys of your doggies..
ReplyDeleteSo funny, Kelly!!!! I'm sorry your stomach hurts from injections and surgery, but it's never bad to have your stomach hurt from too much laughter!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! It sounds like something I would do. :) I'm glad you got a good laugh at it, but I'm sorry your stomach hurts from the injections. I hope it feels better soon!
ReplyDelete