I have such great titles lately, don't I?
Please forgive my rant in advance, or whatever you want to call it. I have tons of things going on in my mind and need to get them out.
So I'm back to having nagging pain/something on my left side. Yes, I have my office hysteroscopy tomorrow, which hopefully will shed some light. It was gone and I was fine and now it's back. It's day 4 of the antibiotics which give me the jitters and make it nearly impossible to sleep. Fantastic. I had really thought that things were "fine" and "part of the natural healing process". Guess not. My RE said to not have sex and we thought she was just talking because of getting pregnant. So, we went ahead and DTD. Now I'm paranoid I made things worse.
Plus, I'm on CD 18 and still NO sign of Oing. I had a pretty dark OPK on CD15. That usually signals they will be getting progressively darker and then I O. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I've read that the hysteroscopy I had on 12/30 shouldn't have any impact on Oing. Plus, I mean, that's my uterus and the Oing is from ovaries. The only other thing I can think of is the Lexa.pro I'm taking and I''m thinking about stopping.
I'm upset because I'm thinking that we're supposed to be able to try again next cycle and I know the not-Oing could be a fluke, but what if it's not? I had two unexplained anovulatory cycles back a few months after we started TTC. I'm just scared my body is out of whack.
Then I also have the nagging thought...I had scar tissue, I may not be ovulating, I have had three losses. After a surgery that was supposed to fix things, now I'm having pain. Maybe this just isn't meant to be for us.
I am sorry to hear that kelly, that sounds super frustrating! Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI echo your title .. Ugh. I'm sorry your hurting and wondering about what it could be..that just sucks. Keep us posted are your Dr.'s visit tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteArgh, I'm sorry that hear that you have so much running through your mind right now. I know this is waaaay easier said than done, but try really hard not to let your mind run away with your sanity! Hopefully, you'll get some answers tomorrow at the doctor that will put your mind at ease some.
ReplyDeletein the meantime...I can offer ((hugs)). Does that help at all???
yuck. Not knowing what the heck is going on is the worst part! Good luck tomorrow and I hope that it sheds some light on what's going on.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you tomorrow.
(((HUGS))) Kelly! Thinking of you, & hoping everything goes well tomorrow, & that you get some relief from you're pain!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I'm sorry that you are in pain. I hope tomorrow will give you some answers.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your Dr visit tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Kelly! I hope tomorrow goes well and you get some answers and I hope your Dr can reassure you everything is and will be ok. I hope you feel better. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well tomorrow!! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly! I am so sorry that this crap never seems to stop. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending lots of prayers your way!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get lots of answers tomorrow at your appointment! I'll be thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteOh, Kelly. I'm so sorry. Please don't think that it isn't "meant to be." You don't know that. I know this is hard, but you will get through this. You are so strong and you've made it through so much already.
ReplyDeleteI hope the pain stops soon, physically and mentally. I'll be thinking about you and sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts for tomorrow's appointment.
(((hugs)))
I am so sorry. I hate that you are in pain and not knowing why, especially when it is affecting such an important part of your life. You have gone through too much, and it is just not fair. Not fair at all. I wish that you were able to relax and feel pain-free and confident.
ReplyDeleteI don't know when you went on the Lex.apro. Was it a few months ago? You seem so much better in your posts lately. Do you think that it is from the Lex.apro?
I really hope that you can get some answers tomorrow. I will be thinking about you. Please let us know as soon as you find out.