Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thanks, Jin!

Jin (The Truth is Out There) nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger award. Stop by and check out her blog if you haven't already. Thanks so much, Jin! So, here's what I need to do:
  • Thank the person who nominated me and copy the award in my blog
  • Link the person who nominated me for this award
  • Share seven interesting things about myself
  • Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs

Hmm...what can I say about myself that's interesting. I don't know how "interesting" this is but here it goes:

1. I'm a huge Penn State fan and have my classroom decorated accordingly, right down to the blue and white M&Ms. I was featured in the Harrisburg, PA newspaper a couple of years back in a section devoted to crazed fans. They interviewed me and came to my classroom and took pics.

2. My dog, Nittany, is a Dock Dog. She placed first this summer in a national competition in her division. It's a ton of fun and Mr SC and I have met some great people doing it.

3. I lost my last baby tooth when I was 15.

4. I hate when traffic lights are different shades of the same color.

5. I collect globes. This makes me sound like a dork, I know. I enjoy going antiquing and finding them (and also trying to figure out the time period they're from, based on the countries) Ahh, the history teacher in me.

6. I love chocolate. Other than eating it (which I try not to do), I have chocolate candles, chocolate body wash, chocolate body scrub and several different kinds of chocolate lip gloss.

7. I drive fast. Way too fast. I'm pretty darn lucky I've only ever had one speeding ticket.

And my nominees are... (drum roll, please!)

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, I went to Lock Haven University (about 30 minutes away from State College) and my sorority was at a charity event in that area and the children were named "Nittany" and "Lions." That is devotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. When I read that your dog was called Nittany I laughed out loud. That's devotion!! :)

    And, I'm with you on the traffic lights. I hate that police cars have started having lights that aren't quite the right red and blue, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Hope this week brings you lotts of SMILES :)

    ReplyDelete