Friday, January 22, 2010

EEEOWW!! And Puke!

I posted a little while ago about my lazy weekend, courtesy of experiencing pain when clothed. Turns out I have something so much better to say.

First...those of you on FB have to have seen this...women are wonderful, please copy and paste this. Nice message at the end...don't give us shit. Ha. But if I read one more time, "give her sperm she will make a baby" I'm going to hit the roof!! PUKE. BARF. Whatever word you use for vomit insert it here.

Speaking of hitting the roof...

So I've been a trooper with my Tin.actin. SC even brought the can to school when he brought my change of clothes today. That made me crack up laughing. Anyway, that shit BURNS. HOLY HELL DOES IT BURN! It feels like cinnaburst gum (which I hate) on your lady parts. Or, like I've been wiping my cooch with sandpaper and then pouring salt on it. It goes away after about 10 minutes, but still. EEOWW!! So, SC looks at the can and then sprays it on his hand. His hand starts to sting and he says, I'm going to the drug store. You aren't spraying this down there anymore. There's alcohol in it!! See, RE told me powder but I couldn't find it, so I bought powder in a can. SC explains something about there being alcohol in it to thin it out to come out of the nozzle... Gee thank you, Mr Scientist.

All I can hear is blah, blah, blah...my cooch is on FIRE!!

13 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! I know you are totally uncomfortable right now but that is hysterical. Oh my gosh. I'm crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! A vajay jay on fire is not a good thing. Ouch! Think your hubby's right, go for the powder :)

    Thx for the comic relief...I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG-Get the powder! My vajayjay hurt just reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA. Yeah, I second Noelle's comment - my crotch just flinched!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeouch! My vag hurt reading that too. You poor thing!!! Thank goodness SC is getting you the powder. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my crotch is now traumatized from me reading this.

    Powder in an aerosol can? Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuck! I hope that you are feeling better soon!

    I can't even imagine how yucky that is. I have a bad enough time with yeast infections!

    Hopefully you'll be all cleared up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I'm cracking up. I really don't mean to because I'VE BEEN THERE (yes, my 3 month, first trimester yeast infection) but luckily my doctor prescribed cream for me at the end of my first trimester so I didn't have to have fire cooch!

    I'm glad the balloon is gone, and hoping the next hysteroscopy will show that everything is clear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Kelly! I hope your fire crotch simmers down soon. Owwww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUCH! I am hurting just thinking about this. Poor you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo... I am sorry to hear about your pain. I hope that you were able to find some powder and this will go away very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope things are getting better now that you've got the right stuff.

    It sounds like your DH is a keeper for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, that sure is another metaphor for a firey coochie :) it's probably not the type of fire that Mr.SC was wanting to induce!
    LOL!
    I'm sorry Kelly!

    ReplyDelete