I was such a bad ICLWer this time around. I'm so sorry. :( I promise to do better next time and I'm going to try to get caught up in a few minutes.
Thanks for understanding that I wasn't meaning to be whiny about good ol' AF. It was fun to write the "letter" to her. It looks like she's on her way out of town, thank goodness!
Things have been a bit hectic. It's the end of the semester and there were exams to grade, in addition to getting quarter grades finished. That took up a bit of time. Plus, Mr SC has his surgery tomorrow, so I'm trying to get things taken care of for him.
I actually planned on having such a fun night last night..Y&R on Soap.net, America.n Idol and getting caught up on blogs. Then, poof! No electricity. From 7pm-2am. YIKES!!!! There went that idea.
I decided to take the day off tomorrow and take Mr SC for his surgery. I appreciated all of your valid points when I asked WWYD and was very close to letting my stepfather take him. Then I realized that if something happened to him, I'd never forgive myself. So, off I am. Saturday I'm taking him to an all-day wrestling tournament (he coaches) so that he can do what he can for the kids. I think he's nuts, but he's a big boy. Sunday my parents are coming for the day. It looks like it will be a good weekend.
The best part? This may be TMI for some of you...but after three weeks, we can have sex tonight! Bow chicka wow wow! :)
I thought the AF letter was hilarious. Hope things go well with your husband's surgery tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHave fun enjoying sex again! 3 weeks of waiting would kill us. Hope the surgery goes well, and you have a blog award waiting for you on my blog
ReplyDeleteteamjinfred.wordpress.com
Too bad you couldn't sex it up last night when your power was out for 7 hrs! Lol! I hope his surgery goes well and I'm glad you get to take off. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why, but my reader wasn't showing your updated blog for, like, a week until now. How odd! Anywho, I just got caught up and thought your letter to AF was hilarious! Lol! Also, I loved the story about how you and your hubby met. Have fun tonight!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love power outages! They're so romantic to me (in theory). Best of luck to your DH on his surgery...and enjoy some sexy time while you can!! I'm with you...we've had to wait it out after our m/c and I'm going nuts.
ReplyDeleteChristina
the subfertile frugalista
Ooohhhh...have a wonderful night! I am missing the posts about the blow dryer on your lady parts :)
ReplyDeleteWhoo-hoo! Have a good time rolling in the sheets :) I love it!
ReplyDeleteIn the end, I'm glad that you decided to bring your husband to his surgery. I think I would have wanted to take FIL up on the offer but probably would have ended up doing the same thing.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a GREAT weekend in store for you!! Enjoy yourself! You deserve it! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh, enjoy BDing and your fun weekend! I hope Mr. SC's surgery goes well. :)
ReplyDeleteHope things are going well with the surgery today! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteHave fun getting busy w/ your hubs! I hope the surgery goes (or went?) well.
ReplyDeleteDance your socks off! LOL
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your parents and have a great weekend!
HUGS
Yay for getting to have sexy times!! 3wks..gracious..Thats some serious self-control..Wish Mr. SC luck and love for me!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, on the Ambien front. I've had trouble sleeping for years and I told my doctor I was getting about 4 hours a night and I just couldn't handle it anymore. The lack of sleep was crippling me. Just explain your sleep issues and how important it is. A good doc will know missing sleep can make everything else suck.
WOO HOO for the bow chicka bow wow!!!
ReplyDelete