Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Freakin' Mind Today

is mush. Just pure mush. All of these thoughts today came crashing in my brain at once.

First, I had a dream though that my boss fired me because I was missing too much time from work. He's very supportive and knows what's going on, so I know that's not going to happen, but obviously I'm stressed about it.

During the drive to work...
1. Shit. I should be home today. WITH A NEWBORN.
2. Ugh. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach.

At school...
1. Shit. I shouldn't have completely relaxed over my break so I would have some clue what I was doing today.
2. Crap. I have to call my hematologist to fax over their report to my new RE.
3. What kind of freak am I that I'm seeing all these doctors that most people (well, outside of the IF circle) don't even know what they do? Seriously?

While on the phone...
1. HOLY F*CK. I see an RE on Thursday.
2. How much time and I going to be out from school for the testing?
3. What else will they find wrong with me?
4. God I have to go to the bathroom. I feel sick to my stomach.
5. Guess I better get ready to get off the denial train once again.

My brain is on absolute overdrive. My mini chill pill helped matters, but seriously.

Then Mr SC called just to talk to me because he missed me. I took a deep breath and that helped a bit.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad your husband called to talk and calm you down some. Just take a breath and take one thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad J called and calmed you down! If you are ever having a freak-out moment and need to contact someone, you can always text or call me.

    Deep breaths. Everything will get taken care of one way or another.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're having this kind of day. I'm glad J called you when you needed it the most. If you need anything, let me know--I'm home. Like Katie said, everything will get taken care of one way or another.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that you've had this kind of day. BLAH! Like other said, though, I'm glad that J called at just the right time. ((big hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini-chill pill! They are like a small piece of heaven!

    I am sorry that today was so crazy and hard for you. You have so much going on. You really do. It's okay that your brain is mushy right now!

    What a sweet hubby to call you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. darlin.. what a crap day... am glad for one you got through it... we all have them sometimes so try not to worry too much (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so hard when it hits you that you should be somewhere else...living a different, happier life, or at least that's how it feels. I hope you will start getting some answers from the new doctors you are seeing and get a chance to feel better. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete