The first part though is non-TTC. Proud of me?
I love being a teacher and I love it even more on days like today. We had a two hour delay. YAY! Mr SC got up and drove me to school and before he did, he shoveled a little path around the car so I wouldn't have to walk in the snowy glop. :) I'm also looking forward to the weekend. MIL is taking me shopping for Christmas. I'm glad, since I need some new clothes!
And now, of course, is the TTC part. Sorry, folks. I'm trying!
I'm soon close to O day. I'm REALLY hoping it comes before Sunday, which means I can have surgery over break and won't miss any more days of school. I hate that we can't try. My RE asked if we were going to this cycle. I said, um, can we? She said it would probably be better to wait but that decision was up to us.
Well, that was an earth-shattering, exciting post. :)
YAY for school delays!! They ARE the best, aren't they?? And yay for shopping trips! I hope you find lots of great stuff. I'll be crossing everything in hopes that you O before Sunday like you want to!
ReplyDeleteI do hope that you O before Sunday! That delay for school sounds fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your help with my decision. I really, really appreciated it. It was extremely helpful.
Ohhhhh, that school delay sounds great! And I hope you have a fun time shopping this weekend. Let me know if you find any good deals. :)
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers for ovulation before Sunday!
How sweet to have a path cleared for you :)
ReplyDeleteAs for the O part, I know what its like to not be able to try. We were on "hold" for 4 months and it was so hard, but I look back on it and know it was in my best intrest. Take care of you and I wish you well with your surgery.
Happy Shopping!
go the two posts girlfriend... I love it...and i am very proud of the non TTC part as well.
ReplyDelete