Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why today?

This isn't usually something that bothers me. I even got good news today at the doc so I don't know why it matters. It does. Why are pregnant women everywhere I look? One of the men that coaches with Jason has a very pregnant wife. I'd imagine I'd look like that now if I hadn't lost #2. I wonder if the same thoughts are going through MR SC's head.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Kelly. I'm so sorry you have reminders everywhere. It's so hard to see pg women and wonder if you would look like that or just flat out wish you were that person.

    What was your good news at the doc, by the way?

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly,

    so sorry you are surrounded by bumps...they are everywhere! I've felt suffocated lately and know I am more sensitive now, as my EDD was Dec. 2nd. They are a constant reminder of "what should have been". We couldn't even enjoy our dinner last night with a friend. He asked for a sushi recommendation and our server kept reiterating how she loved sushi, but since she's prego she can't indulge. I didn't need the reminder.....

    Hang in there, I refer to these things as "triggers" and they come at you from no where.

    On a happier note, I pray that you see a bump of your own in the near future :)

    HUGS
    Andrea
    www.persuitofourfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Kelly. I wish they would go into hiding. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry for all the reminders! I feel the same way, too. It's like I home-in on them, and if they are within 100 yards I see them. So depressing.

    i second the request for the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see them EVERYWHERE too. And I glare at them. I just can't help it. The pathetic thing is that now my husband is starting to notice them. When he sees one, he looks at me, and then smiles and shakes his head because he knows that I am swearing in my head! I especially like it when he sees one and mutters, "Bitch!" just for me!

    I am tired of looking at the bumps and wondering where I would be. Now I am worried about seeing infants and wondering how mine would have looked.

    I am so sorry. It really sucks. I say to stay at home when you are feeling vulnerable. That is what I am doing.

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some days when I don't even want to leave the house. I give them horrible looks without even thinking about what I'm doing. I did it yesterday walking out of the grocery store. It sucks!((hugs))

    ReplyDelete