Thank you so much for the support over at my blog. I also have Factor V-Leiden (heterozygous) I actually have had to re-schedule my hematologist appointment, as the doctor is out of town this week. My PCP isn't too concerned, she just wants to make sure everything is under control. What did the hematologist do for you?
I also agree that we never know what is behind someone's smile. I am *often* jealous of big pregnant bellies, and I have to step back and think about what they may have gone through to get that way.
Thank you again for the support and Merry Christmas!!
When is your next hematologist appointment? Is it your first visit? At first, my OBGYN just had me on baby aspirin. When I miscarried again, I went to a hema. He said he wants me to be on Lovenox when I get pregnant.
Hi Kelly, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your spirit is so contagious and I just feel that so many wonderful things are in store for you and your husband. Infertility is so hard and I do believe the strength that it takes to get through it makes a marriage stronger and I know my faith has grown stronger as well. I certainly am looking forward to following your story and it you would like, please feel free to drop over and check out my infertility blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Thank you so much for the support over at my blog. I also have Factor V-Leiden (heterozygous) I actually have had to re-schedule my hematologist appointment, as the doctor is out of town this week. My PCP isn't too concerned, she just wants to make sure everything is under control. What did the hematologist do for you?
ReplyDeleteI also agree that we never know what is behind someone's smile. I am *often* jealous of big pregnant bellies, and I have to step back and think about what they may have gone through to get that way.
Thank you again for the support and Merry Christmas!!
Sure! I enjoy reading it!
ReplyDeleteWhen is your next hematologist appointment? Is it your first visit? At first, my OBGYN just had me on baby aspirin. When I miscarried again, I went to a hema. He said he wants me to be on Lovenox when I get pregnant.
Hi Kelly, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your spirit is so contagious and I just feel that so many wonderful things are in store for you and your husband. Infertility is so hard and I do believe the strength that it takes to get through it makes a marriage stronger and I know my faith has grown stronger as well. I certainly am looking forward to following your story and it you would like, please feel free to drop over and check out my infertility blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Stacey
Stacey, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm looking forward to reading your blog.
ReplyDelete