
I vowed today would be a post that I had nothing to do with my lady parts. Sorry to disappoint, but that's not going to happen.
First, Mr SC is doing my injections. I was shaking so badly during my "lesson", he just sort of took over.
Second, it looks like AF is cooperating and I'm having surgery at either 7am on Wednesday. I won't know definitely until tomorrow (freaking rude houseguest!) but that's ok. I knew that.
While at my "lesson" today, I got good news. One thing that I still needed results for was my CD3 b/w. I had it checked last year by my gyno, but she didn't check my E2, she only checked my FSH. I was scared that this new round would show that things were abnormal when they checked the E2 also. Nope! I'm all good. I still can't believe it. She was happy with my numbers (FSH 4.29 and E2 26). EDITED: I know, I shouldn't do this, but "normal" E2 is either "under" 50 or 25-75. Mine is 26. Freaking Dr. Google. Any insight?
At the medical center, I finally remembered my camera to take a pic of the Penn State tree. I LOVE IT!
First, Mr SC is doing my injections. I was shaking so badly during my "lesson", he just sort of took over.
Second, it looks like AF is cooperating and I'm having surgery at either 7am on Wednesday. I won't know definitely until tomorrow (freaking rude houseguest!) but that's ok. I knew that.
While at my "lesson" today, I got good news. One thing that I still needed results for was my CD3 b/w. I had it checked last year by my gyno, but she didn't check my E2, she only checked my FSH. I was scared that this new round would show that things were abnormal when they checked the E2 also. Nope! I'm all good. I still can't believe it. She was happy with my numbers (FSH 4.29 and E2 26). EDITED: I know, I shouldn't do this, but "normal" E2 is either "under" 50 or 25-75. Mine is 26. Freaking Dr. Google. Any insight?
At the medical center, I finally remembered my camera to take a pic of the Penn State tree. I LOVE IT!
Yay!! Kelly thats great news. Happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLove that tree :)
ReplyDeleteHoping 2010 brings you amazing things!
Happy ICLW
So, I have 2 guesses as to which hospital you're going to, and my first guess has something to do with chocolate. :) Thanks for the pic! I showed it to my DH and we think it's great!
ReplyDeleteGlad that AF has finally started to cooperate for once in her god-forsaken life!
Congrats on the good news and I'm glad that AF is cooperating for you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat tree! I went to college in central PA and loved it! I'm so happy to be back in the state.
Love the tree!!! And good news!!! =)
ReplyDeleteMy Dad is from PA and my Grandma still lives there. I like PA.
Good news! I think your E2 sounds fine, I was doing the same the other day.. however I had to stop Googling E2 numbers or I was going to have to be committed.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your reassuring comments on my blog. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best for your procedure. I can't wait to hear how it went.
Those day 3 numbers are good! I'm jealous of them! Good luck with the procedure!
ReplyDeleteI think your E2 sounds just fine! DON'T OVERTHINK IT!! Yay for Mr. SC taking over on the injections! :-)
ReplyDeleteThe E2 sounds fine to me, so try not to consult Dr. Google anymore. :) I love the tree and HOORAY for Mr. SC taking over the injects! Great news all around!
ReplyDeleteKelly,
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous news! Yea, you are on target and on your way :) Hang in there and I know good things are coming your way very soon.
Here's to 2010!
Ok - first things first. #1 - I hope the Lovenox is treating you okay. I'm glad Mr.SC is doing the injections but I'm wondering how they are going for you. How often are you doing them? Daily? Weekly? I have often heard that Lovenox is one of the least favorite injects so I'm just worried about you.
ReplyDeleteSecond, your day 3 (including your E2) sounds just fine. Take it from someone who battles a high E-2 (over 100+ on non-medicaded cycles!) that your 26 is just grand :)
And as far as that Penn State tree is concerned ... it's just devine :)