As many of you are, I'm sooo glad that 2009 is over! In so many ways, it was by far the worst year of my life.
Then though, I look at SC and wonder how I can think that, because we have each other.
So...what I'm looking forward to in 2010. I hate to use the word "resolution".
1. To being the best wife I can be to SC. I don't feel like I measure up to him like he is to me. I am embarassed about my stomach and where he's giving me injections. I'm fortunate that when I gain weight, it at least gets equally distributed throughout my body, but I hate my stomach. So to expose it, while he rubs it for 10 minutes with ice and then gives me the shot, well, is unnerving. He kissed my stomach last night on one side as he rubbed me with ice on the other side. I just hope, in my own way, that I make him feel as he makes me feel.
2. To be better to myself. This includes not beating myself up so much about things which I can't control. This includes trying to not obsess about TTC/RPL related things. This includes trying to lose weight and be healthier.
3. To have hope. Pure and simple.
I hope that all of you have a fabulous New Year!
Thanks so much for being a great friend to me this year. I really don't know what I would have done with our my support group of women.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Got your comment on my blog, *thanks*, but didn't have a way to answer you. Right now they have me on Foltex, which has extra folic acid, b12 and b6, I just take that along with my prenatal and baby aspirin everyday. Once I O for my cycle, two days later I start the lovonox until my 2ww is up with a negative, or (if I ever make it that long) to my 34th week, when I'll switch to heparin.
ReplyDeleteThese sounds like perfect goals for the next year, and thanks for the comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that your Hysteroscopy went well! Things are definitely looking up for you. *fingers crossed*
Happy New Year, and I wish you best of luck!
Jen: Yes, I wasn't sure how to ask you either. :) Thanks for the info. I was wondering about those things and added them to my list of questions for me RE visit on the 12th.
ReplyDeleteI hate the word "resolutions," too. I hope with every fiber of my soul that 2010 is GREAT year for you. You deserve it, honey!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Happy New Year! I'm going to do #2 on your list also, I've been thinking about that a lot lately.
ReplyDeleteThose are excellent things to look forward to in 2010, Kelly! (I also hate the word "resolution"...) 2009, as sucky as it was, did bring us some great things--it brought us to each other and I'm so thankful for that. Here's to an excellent year in 2010 and a kick ass start to the decade. :)
ReplyDelete