Sunday, November 8, 2009

FML

I've always wanted to use FML. F*ck is my all-time fav expletive. I thought today would be appropriate. I still am going back and forth between feeling like crying hysterically and smashing something. I swear it's hormones. Now I'm pissed. I'm pissed that I have to deal with any of this shit.

So tomorrow is my post D&E appointment. Big deal, right? I've had two D&Es and three m/c, so it's sort of like old hat for me at this point.

The appointment is significant though for me because with it, I'm taking that step. No more not worrying about things. I'm putting it all out there for my doc. I'm 35. I've had three losses. I want every single test under the sun. Period. I know most of these will mainly be from b/w, but still. Denial has worked relatively well up until this point. Now I'm approaching the point of no return.

DH has a meeting Tuesday night (he coaches) so I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to google and update. Please wish me luck. I could use it.

13 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow, Kelly. I'll be thinking about you and sending you positive thoughts. I think you are right to want every single test there is--I would, too. I'm looking forward to hearing what your doctor recommends for you. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too mate... I will be thinking of you... I hope all goes well in the morning. you are doing the right thing in getting all those tests.stay positive and strong. when you cant, I will do my best to send those positive and strong vibes to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I'll be thinking about you! Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be stalking your blog for an update. I hope everything goes well and I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Sending you all the best. I'm with you on the 35 and 3 miscarriages boat. Here's to being 36 with a child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck! And F*ck is my favorite curse word too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's TOTALLY my favorite word too! It's not a bad word, just an adjective! I do really well when my step daughter is around- but I'm just waiting for the moment that I slip!!! Please make sure that they do the Thrombophilia panel (tests for Protein C/S deficiency, factor V, MTHFR, etc). I had 5 miscarriages, and come to find out, I have a two different clotting disorders that gives me a 90% chance of miscarriage (duh!) but with treatment, a 90% chance of success... I don't mind stabbing my stomach every day of a pregnancy, if it switches my odds THAT much! GOOD LUCK! Keep us updated on the tests your Dr. decides to run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenn: Are you heterogenous or homogeneous Factor V? Would you take heparin when you get your BFP? I'm heterogenous for Factor V and my doc just had me on baby aspirin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have every right to want every test under the sun. Keep up that demanding attitude...it might be just what you need to get results! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really hope that your appointment today went well. I think it is great that you are demanding tests. You have a right to them. I am so sorry that you had another miscarriage. My miscarriage was the most painful event of my life...and I had only been 5 weeks 4 days when I miscarried. I cannot fathom having three miscarriages. The pain you are going through must be horrific. I sincerely hope that a sticky bean is coming soon for you, after you are able to get some testing done and hopefully find what the problem is, if any. I am looking forward to your update about your appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've read a few of your posts and I'm really sorry for everything you have been through. It really is an infertile's worst nightmare. I hope you get some answers soon. And I hope your appointment went as well as it could.

    ReplyDelete