Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanks, Katie!!



So the rules for Kreativ Blogger are:

1. List 7 things about myself others might not know.

2. Award 7 people with the award.

Thanks for tagging me, Katie, for this award!

1. I play the trumpet.

2. I was a vegetarian for 13 years.

3. I love to watch dumb shows on M.TV. The H.ills, Paren.tal Control, Disa.ster Date, MT.V
Cribs... and I can't forget about Rock of Love on Vh.1

4. My husband is a hunter. I AM NOT. The first time I ever touched and shot a gun (just as a
hey, why not kind of thing) I hit a dead bulls-eye from about 200 yards.

5. I was four when my parents divorced and five when my stepfather adopted me. Because of
that, my paternal grandparents moved away and did not contact me. I was lucky enough to
"re-meet" my maternal grandmother five years ago and got to know her before she died.

6. I can speak Spanish and French. I'm not fluent or anything, but I could easily get around in
France and hope to be able to do the same in Spain one day.

7. I am a huge football and politics geek. I won my Fantasy Football and Fantasy Congress
leagues last year. Yes, seriously.

Ok...I tag Katie, Noelle, Michelle, LaShawn, Alice, Jenn, and Em. Have fun!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on #3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!

    Thank you for nominating me! You are so sweet.

    This is so funny, but I just nominated you for an award, so hop on over to my blog to see it!

    Oh, and by the way...I love Rock of Love! Shhh...Don't tell anyone, but this summer I went to a Bret Michaels concert and was videotaped in the audience for the show! This is hilarious, because I am NOTHING like any of those ladies. All of us in the audience were older than the normal ladies, and most of us were normal looking. Not at all like I expected! There were only a few groupies in the audience. I dragged my poor husband along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "bad" TV, too.

    And, dang it! I keep meaning to look up this Fantasy Congress thing and I keep forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katie! Thats lovely!! i will do my best..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love bad t.v., too! Do you ever watch The City? That show is so boring and dumb, yet I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bad TV, too!!! The shows are so cheesy but SO addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete