Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Almost Time

to get away! This is exactly why I wanted to go away somewhere with Mr SC. I have something to look forward to.

This weekend was tough. I stayed on Saturday and on Sunday I went to see my parents. My mom gets it. So does my stepfather. My aunt came also, who I used to be very, very close with. I felt badly that I wasn't much fun. It was so difficult though to watch my mom with my niece (who my aunt brought). She's five and all I kep thinking of was if my mom would ever get to play with her granddaughter, or if that chance died when we lost my little girl.

Thanks to all of your kind words from my earlier post. It made me feel so much better. I'm going to be a bad ICLWer this week. We're heading away tomorrow and 10:30 and won't be home until Thursday night. I'm NOT taking my laptop. :) I have a post that I'm working on for 11/25, but that's easy to post from my phone.

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip, Kelly! You deserve it.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I hope you have a fantastic time... you deserve it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....you deserve to have a wonderful, relaxing trip. I hope it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have an AWESOME time on your trip. Having something to look forward to, especially during a difficult time, is great!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your trip, Kelly!! You and Mr. SC deserve this time away! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your loses. My situation isn't exactly the same (infertile and on the IVF path), but the loss hurt just the same. I can't imagine the frustration and sadness of having it happen multiple times. Hopefully your RE appointment will yield you some answers.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry about your losses. RPL just tears at your heart and soul. I'm so glad to hear you are going to get a chance to escape!

    ReplyDelete