Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank You

everyone for all of your kind words over the last few days. They meant a great deal to me.

Mr SC and I got through these last few days. I'm really glad we got away for a few days. It's still tough and it still absolutely sucks, but we're getting through it.

We got our tree today. It's all decorated with lights, balls and ribbon. The rest of the house though looks like a Christmas decoration store threw up all over the place. We'll get to the rest at some point.

The only really horrible part today was when I found our stockings. We always hang them up empty (including two for each pooch) until "Santa" comes. We decided not to hang them this year. It was too tough thinking that there is one that is missing.

I hope that everyone who celebrates enjoyed Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the getaway helped a bit!

    I'm a little envious that you've already got the Christmas decorations out (and a tree up!)...but I hate the stockings made you sad. :-(

    Good luck getting to the rest of the decorating -- that's on my agenda for NEXT weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better...or at least made it through. And, exciting news about the tree. We're going to get one next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you made it through your due date. I am proud of you for decorating for Christmas. It is so hard to decorate when we are sad, but it is a step in the right direction for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those due dates are so so hard. I am glad you made it through. I LOLd about the Christmas store throwing up all over your house.

    Lots of luck and hugs to you.

    Megan
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice getaway. I'm sorry that your stockings brought up all your memories.

    ReplyDelete