Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today is the Day

That I'm supposed to be giving birth to a sweet, baby girl.

I had a dream about her while I was pregnant with her. We were having a picnic in the yard, with a blanket spread out under us and with my dogs on either side. She had beautiful wavy, dark brown hair and the most beautiful big blue eyes, just like her daddy's.

My heart aches for you. How can I miss something so much that was never meant to be?

Not a day goes by that I don't think about what could have been.

What should have been.

24 comments:

  1. Kelly..my heart aches for you..Im so angry for everything you've had to endure, and so amazed at your strength..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you today as you remember your sweet baby girl. This is certainly a day filled with "should have beens". Sending love and peace your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog from another one that I read. After reading through your blog, I'm just heartbroken for everything you've been though.
    I know how hard estimated due dates are. Be gentle with yourself today and all week for that matter. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. May 2 was my due date for my 3rd pregnancy... so i think i understand what you're going through today. a friend told me i shouldn't "remember" these dates - she couldn't understand why i would want to torture myself. i told her it wasn't a "choice" to remember. this friend never suffered with infertility (obviously...) take care of yourself today and know that i'm thinking of you and sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just breaks for you today. Please know that I am praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you, Kelly. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. (*hugs*) Thinking of you- so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm saying prayers for you today Kelly. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. (((HUGS))), Kelly. I'm thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking about you today, Kelly ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will be in my thoughts and prayers today hon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you today. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly - Thinking of you today. Do whatever makes you feel ok today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thinking of you today, and every day. And thinking about your precious daughter, too. There are no words that can ease the pain you feel right now -- I know that. But I'm here for you anyway.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. (((hugs))) to you - big humungous ones. I wish I could help in taking the pain away. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awe, I'm so sorry Kelly. Thinking of you. =(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thinking of you and sending you tons of love.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. ((HUGS)) I'm terrified of 16 June when my son should have been born. Nothing I can say makes bit better, but I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so very sorry for your loss (((HUGS)) I know today has to be one of the hardest days - I am dreading my due date in July. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's not fair. I wish your baby was there with you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete