Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks for Reading!

This week, I've accomplished some pretty cool things (at least to me, anyway). I returned to school (well, work...I'm a teacher) after being out for a month. I also hit 100 followers!

If this is your first time around, I'm Kelly. The standard TTC timeline stuff is on the right. How to sum up me right now? Dealing. And, if I do say so myself, I'm doing a half decent job of it. I had my 4th miscarriage almost two weeks ago but had about three weeks leading up to it of yes, you're miscarrying...oh no, you're not miscarrying, yes, this isn't a viable pregnancy, wait! there's a heartbeat...nope... so those weeks helped me get to the place I am now.

I'm trying to focus on me and also on my marriage and the supportive husband that I have. It's a constant struggle to not let this all define me (something I'm sure you can all relate to).

I always look forward to ICLW and finding some great new blogs to follow!

19 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got back to work! I hope that makes everything a little easier. Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through ICLW. My heart breaks reading your TTC story and I am at the same time in awe of your strenght. You are one super woman. Glad to hear you are back at work and congrats on your 101 followers! That is pretty amazing!! I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're doing more than a halfway decent job...you're an amazingly strong woman & I feel privileged to know you!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kelly! I'm not sure if I commented in a while, but still here, still reading.

    Glad you're back to work. Schools here in ATX are letting out for the summer either today or early next week. Seems so odd, bc I used to go to school until mid-June. Then again, there are no snow days here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job, Kelly. Trust me. And I am so happy you are back at work and trying to focus on the good things. You are stronger than you know.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope work isn't too bad. I hope you are dealing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope being with your kiddos helps! I hate that I feel like I'm wearing a sign that says "Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I'm infertile". It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your day back at work is easy! Praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're dealing amazing well!!! So glad you went back to work - it probably helps things get a little back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry for all your losses. Who knew TTC could be such a painful road? I certainly didn't when we first started 8 years ago.

    I hope work goes well for you.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang in there... the good DRs will figure out the problem---sooner than later, I hope. I have a friend who had recurrent mc issues like you. I'm not sure what the solution was, but I know that she now has 2 little ones---was finally able to carry her (now) baby girl full-term... so I'm praying that the same will be said for you, one day soon. Hold fast to hope, even when it seems to be mocking you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, 100 followers! Congrats! And you are hanging in there so well. You're an inspiration to me and many others (at least 99 others).

    ReplyDelete
  13. a big hug and prayers for a good future.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your intro! and a HUGE congrats on hitting 100 followers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a rollercoaster you've been on. I am so sorry for the loss of all your little ones.
    Massive congrats on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, you've been through so much. Hope being back at work will help. Congrats on over 100 followers!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your story is heart wrenching. I can't imagine how strong you must be to go through all of what you've been through. I just added your link on my blog and I'm now following you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. (ICLW #94)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss...I've just suffered my 8th and each one is more heartaching than the last.

    Big hugs.

    Happy ICLW!!
    #40 http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete