Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

After a four plus long break, which began on October 14

After three losses in seven months

After two hysteroscopies, a bag, a balloon and a tail

After the Tinacti.n nightmare

After the seemingly endless tears

AF must have read my letter and felt badly, because she's finally here.

That's it my bloggy friends. I'm back in the game and scared shitless.

26 comments:

  1. Kelly, I know you're terrified but I'm glad to have you "back in the game" and moving forward. It's going to be awesome, I just know it!!!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, the "game-on" moment is always somewhat terrifying. I had a similar feeling after my LAP and being on-hold for 4 months. I can only imagine after the hell you've endured what is running through your mind right now.

    Wishing you your sticky BFP and your take home baby!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the fear. I so get it. BUT, I'm so excited for you that you get to try again, and I'll be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot imagine what you must feel like knowing you are back at it. I think your hope and perseverance is going to pay off in a big way!

    Thinking and pryaing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been through a lot. It can be frightening to get back on saddle, but I am pretty sure it will be your game this time around!!! Tremendous (((HUGS))) to you. FX crossed for a great, great cycle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Finally, AF gets somewhere she needs to. But I'm sorry for the scared shitless part:( After all you've been through I imagine that part is inevitable. But it's not nice.

    Glad you are back in the game (and I hope it's one that ends in a quick victory!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do this, Kelly. You can so do this. I have all of the faith in the world in you. It's time to grab the bull by the horns and show IF what you are made of!

    You have no idea how much I want this victory for you!!!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally! I'm sending positive vibes for you for this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for being back in the game!! I have all the faith in the world that you'll end up as MVP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Finally! Show that bitch who's boss! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're back in the game even though it's terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hon,,, you are So gonna feel the fear and do it anyway, and know we all right alongside you on the rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry being back in the game is so stressful and scary. I'm thinking so many positive thoughts for you there's no more room in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you are back in the game! I hope everything works out well for you! I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are back in the game...I know it is a nightmare though. Try to relax and be positive! Easier said then done though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly,

    Glad you are back in the game...know that I'm right here beside you and scared shitless as well, so you're not alone :)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I know you're scared, but I'm excited and hopeful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah for AF reading your letter and not waiting any longer! I can so understand being scared -- we are here to help you be hopeful. So glad you are able to get started after all that you have been through.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to have you back in the game. I hope that you get your happy ending soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kelly- Thank you so much for all of your warm comments on my blog. I had a messup with my dashboard so your posts were never showing up, but it's resolved now... Anyways, welcome back to the game. It's tough! I spent many months deciding to come back at the end of last year. It's like coming out of retirement for athletes. I wish you the best.
    - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yippee!!! You CAN do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know it is scary, but you can do it! We are all hear rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wahooo!! Scared is okay, I'm just glad you're on track!! Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back and keep your head up girl! :)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome back to the game!

    I have a very similar history to yours and have a quick question. I was wondering when they have you starting progesterone. My docs had me start at 3 dpo. Not every RE or OB agrees but a substantial number believe that if you wait until you get a positive, it is too late for the progesterone to do much of anything. Also, don't let the lovenox scare you off. It isn't that bad. But, if it bothers you, it helps a TON to ice the site first.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete