I'm scared. Tomorrow is my follow-up with my RE and I have my office hysteroscopy. Tomorrow is also the talk about "the plan" and hopefully the all clear to start trying again next cycle. I just keep thinking about my last follow-up. You remember, the one where I found out that the scar tissue was back and I have another hysteroscopy in the hospital the next day. My appointment is at 1:20 and I'm getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
In better news:
1. Mr SC is doing better. Not good by any means, but better.
2. We got a 42" LCD TV today. They come to hook up the HD box Wednesday. Ahhh...all in time for the Superbow.l!!
3. Tomorrow I'm officially starting to try to lose weight. Period. I'm tired of feeling like a big, squishy blog. I'm thankful that when I gain weight I gain it all over and not in one spot, but still. Tomorrow is it.
4. I have a half day tomorrow for my appointment. I'm coming home and making shrimp soup for lunch and then we're off.
Please keep things crossed for me!
EVERYTHING is crossed for you!! I so hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new tv! I know you're going to love it.
I hear you on the losing weight. I tried to put on a pair of body shaping tights that I wore last winter so my pants would fit and even they were too tight!! Yikes!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, I want to tell you that you'll recognize me because I'll be the squishy chick. Ha!
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
Good luck tomorrow!!! Everything crossed! I'll be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the weight loss! I'm there now, and its a lot of work but SO worth it!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the TV.
How was the follow up???
You poor thing. Another hysteroscopy. Ay-yi-yi! Good luck! And good luck on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope that it does shockingly well!
ReplyDeleteRight now is a great time to lose weight!
Best of luck tomorrow, let's hope & pray this is the LAST one!!! And good luck with the weight loss, the only thing that seems guaranteed (ie: weight gain) is the one thing we prefer not to be so darn reliable. Why can't we be In-weightgainable?! LOL
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!! Everything is crossed!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThe shrimp soup sounds Yummy, can you share the recipe?
Good luck, and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed for positive news
ReplyDeleteBest of luck tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well today!
ReplyDeleteIncluding having some down time after the appt in front of your great new tv with some yummy shrimp soup in hand!
Thinking of you today...
ReplyDeleteThinking all sorts of positive thoughts for you today. Crossing absolutely everything I can think of.
ReplyDeleteAnd, how exciting about the TV!! :)
Thinking of you, good luck today!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you today, Kelly. I hope everything goes well. Just remember to take deep breaths and we are all hear if you need us.
ReplyDeleteOh, and congrats on the TV!!! :)
GL today!
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence. I took a half day today, and I am eating lunch and reading your blog waiting for my DH to come home so we can head off to the RE. Spooky.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
GL tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you! My appointment is Thursday.
ReplyDelete