I hate what the 1WW does to your mind.
Today I'm either 9DPO or 10DPO. I took at OPK two days ago and saw not one hint of a second line. Today there was a nice pink second line. I gradually get darker as I get set to O and if any of you do, it's about the color line one sees about three days before they get their positive. I know this isn't scientific, but hey, I did it twice before and I got +OPKs and then got +HPTs the same day.
Hmmmm...
Mr SC went and bought a digital. I forgot that men can't rattle off HPT sensitivities like most of us can. Anyway, it was one that detected 5o. Not pregnant. Ok, fine.
He went back and got a FRER.
I just peed in a cup. Sort of. I was going to wait until morning (the sacred FMU) so I literally had to tilt the cup to have enough to use. I swear if I hold this damn thing up to the light enough and tilt it sideways (no hopping on one foot necessary) that you can see a faint pink second line. The faintest pink light. Mr SC told me I was crazy. Then I took him to the light (haha) and asked him to tilt it. Oh yeah, there it is.
I know it could be an evap line. I know it's early. I get all that. I just am so amazed that I'm doing this to myself. GRRR.
Needless to say, I'll POAS in the am.
I did the same thing. I have my fingers crossed for you that this is it!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh I can't wait! I think you are gonna get a BFP!!!
ReplyDeleteYou already know my thoughts on this!!! EEEEEKKK!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, Girl!!! FX, TX everything I can possibly cross for you. Yay!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!!!! Good luck -- I'll be sending lots of positive vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to check in with you tomorrow. Get some good sleep!!! (((hugs))) & peace no matter the outcome.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope the 4th time is the charm!!!
ReplyDeleteTilting the cup... I have so been there!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed and sending prayers! (for you and me both)
Oh, goodness! I'm sooo excited for you and can't wait to see your next update!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers....!
Oh!!! I am praying for you! I hope sleep comes tonight...
ReplyDeleteI POAS three or four days early with Hannah and got a positive. Just a thought.
And she's my fourth too...
love and praying,
ebe
Seriously, girl, I have good reason to think you'll be getting that BFP in a day or two. I've also read about the +OPK and BFP phenomenon, so it's all good news. =)
ReplyDeleteI have everything crossed for you, Kelly. If you need anything, you know where to find me. I'm thinking about you and praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your BFP this am!
ReplyDeleteI'm on pins & needles!!! Hoping and Praying!!!
ReplyDeleteCrossing absolutely everything for you sweetie!!!!!
ReplyDelete