Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Million Thank Yous...

I don't know what I would do without all of you. You just get it, you really do. I was at a pretty low point when I wrote my last post. Your words of encouragement and support meant so much to me and helped me so much. I know none of us have the magic baby dust for each other, but knowing that I'm not alone makes me feel like I'm winning half the battle.

I Oed yesterday so I'm officially in the 2WW. We shall see.

Giant hugs to all of you!

15 comments:

  1. I definitely get it... that's what makes the blogging community so awesome... we can comfort each other and share in one another's pain. It wasn't until I got on FB and here that I realized that there are thousands of women going thru IF just like me... giant hug back at you and glad that we can all be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling better today and yea for ovulation!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling good and horray for O'ing!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much love your ways. And Yay! for starting 2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you are starting to feel better! Big hugs back to you.

    Yay for O'ing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree!! I have never been loved by so many people that have never met me. The blog IF world is an amazing thing! ((((((BIG HUGS))))))) to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for O day!!! Good luck on your 2 WW! May time fly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for O!!! :) Wishing you truckloads of baby dust & all kinds of good luck for this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giant hugs back to you. Wishing you all the best for this 2WW. I'll be thinking about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending HUGE hugs your way!!! And yay for the big O! Thinking about you this cycle, and hoping the 2ww flies by!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed your last post (sorry!) but I ask myself so many of those questions every day. There is no answer, only that it's totally unfair and it effing hurts.

    But Yay for O-ing! And I hope the 2ww goes quickly and you have a baby in your arms in nine months.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hon we are all alongside you... waiting too... reading along.. and here if you need.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for o-ing!!! Now for the dreaded 2WW! I hope they move quickly for you. I am sure you are prepping for statewide testing soon; maybe that will keep you busy :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you O'd and I'm here for you during the dreaded 2ww. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete