Thanks everyone for all of your support. I can't tell you how much better your words made me feel. I was so worried last night and during the night.
At this point, it seems to have been all for nothing. I cleared hurdle #2. Doubling time is 55 hours (48-72 hours at this point is normal). My next draw is on Friday.
Sometime during the week I'll be writing a post that has nothing to do with my obsessing over things!
Hooray! That is wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteStick in there little bean! I promise you will be glad you did. :)
XOXO
Great news!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! :) Go little bean go!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been waiting for this post. Keep growing little bean!
ReplyDeletefantastic news!! this is the firsts of good news posts to come - I can feel it!
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad to hear that they are steadily rising! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHoney I musy have missed your last post I am sorry about that. i am glad little bean is doing well..
ReplyDeleteI'm breathing a sigh of relief with you!
ReplyDeleteWhew is right! Yay!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear it! Great news!
ReplyDeleteSweet music to our ears!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy you got good news!!
ReplyDeleteHey, obsessing over things we cannot control is what we do best! So glad for your good news!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY, I'm glad it's all good!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteYaaay Kelly!!! Also, I still wanna see the + test..lol..Rising betas are always good news=)
ReplyDeleteYay for good news!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Go, bean, go! :)
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo what fantastic news!!! So happy for you, sending lots of good vibes & hope your way:)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Such great news!!! Glad to hear it!
ReplyDeleteTerrific!!! I'll be thinking of you this week!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Such great news!!! YAY!
ReplyDeletewoo-hoo!!! I'm so happy for your great numbers! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for the re-assuring news! Go Little Bean, keep up the good work:) Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! Am very excited that you made it over your first hurdle!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome News!!!! Woo Hoo!!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I'm so happy for you. I have my fingers and toes crossed for everything to keep going well!
ReplyDelete