Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome, ICLWers!

I really look forward to ICLW every month. It's such a great way to find great blogs and connect with others who can "get it". Thanks for stopping by!

All that standard stuff about me and TTC is over there on the right. I thought I'd add a few additional random details about me. Right now, I'm at the end of the 1WW. I thought maybe I was pregnant (damn early testing!) but now I have the flu. WOW did it knock me for a loop. I drank half a ginger ale today and that's it. I haven't been sick in several hours but I literally can't move. Mr SC (how I refer to my husband) joked that he could tell that I was sick because I wasn't on the computer all day! I think my temperature of 101 is finally on it's way down also.

Anyway...
1. I love springtime and my garden. I can't wait until it's warm enough to plant flowers. The sight of my daffodils and tulips coming up makes me smile.
2. My favorite color is green, even though I'm a die-hard PSU football fan.
3. Other than the ups and downs of this TTC stuff, I'm a fairly happy gal. It's been a rough road dealing with my three losses last year, but I'm getting there.
4. Mr SC and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary in June. We're planning a long weekend to Washington, D.C. We live in Pennsylvania and I'm a history teacher, so I've been there many times before. However, I've been there either as a student myself or as a teacher. Mr SC's interest in history now that he's met me has meant a great deal to me!

Happy ICLW!

11 comments:

  1. sorry you're feeling so lousy! :( sending healing (((HUGS)))! hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I'm so sorry you got the flu during the 2ww wait. That is the worst time. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping you feel very soon! praying for a quick recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad!! Ick. Hoping for a very speedy recovery and a 1ww that goes by quickly. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry about the flu:( I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh...sorry you've been sick! Hopefully it will go away SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn flu! Sending prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh I had a nasty nasty stomach bug about a month ago. I hope it goes away quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon ! Alot of people are sick ! Get some rest girl.

    Happy ICLW #57

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh...the flu....it sucks! So sorry...hope you are feeling better soon.

    ICLW #28

    ReplyDelete