Tomorrow morning is my second beta.
I've been doing a good job, for the most part, this weekend. Really, I have. I am just concerned because I don't feel the same way I did with my previous pregnancies (yes, I know, they ended in losses...so why am I comparing?) This has been the same though since before I got my BFP.
Anyway, I caved and POAS...my last FRER. It was this afternoon after I had been guzzling water all day. The second line popped up right away and is dark. It's much darker than it had been a week ago and it's almost as dark as the control line, but it isn't yet. I'm just so scared. I just want to come home tomorrow and curl up in a ball and wait for the results.
Mr SC keeps asking me what's wrong. I know I don't seem like myself, but I feel like I'm letting him down...POAS and being like this.
I have a good feeling that it's going to be a great beta. Sky-high. I'm sure Mr. SC understands your fear over this and that he wouldn't see it as you letting him down at all!
ReplyDeleteYou've been in my thoughts all weekend, Kelly. I am sure Mr. SC does NOT think you are letting him down. I know he loves you very much and I'm sure he's facing similar fears. I can't predict the future, but I really do feel like this beta is going to be wonderful.
ReplyDeletexo
I feel like you and I are having the exact same weekend! I'm trying so, so hard to just relax and let things happen, but I can't help but be terrified. I've taken two digitals this weekend even though I promised myself (and my husband) that I wouldn't. Both came up pregnant right away, but I'm still so scared for my beta tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you -- sending you lots of positive thoughts! Keep us updated. :)
good luck tomorrow, I hopt that it is wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteWishing you tons of luck with your beta tomorrow! I'm sure your fears are completely normal and you shouldn't feel bad for having them. And I'm sure your hubby is not disappointed. Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteIt is so normal to be scared. I don't think that you should try to brush those feelings under a rug. Let yourself feel it. Maybe then it won't consume you as much. It seems like when I avoid feelings, they come on even worse.
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard not to analyze those lines! I know that the new FRER's are different, and don't contain nearly as much dye as the old ones.
I am praying that your betas go well tomorrow! Please update as soon as you can!
I'm praying, Kelly. I'm sorry this is so hard.
ReplyDeleteMaybe buy yourself your favorite treat tomorrow. Sounds silly, but treats always make me feel a little bit better. I know, I must be 12 or something!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
You're doing great, this is so hard. I am praying that you have a beautiful second beta number tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeletePraying for a fabulous jump in your beta numbers!
ReplyDeleteBreathing deeply with you and keeping the faith that you will have an awesome beta tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
all the best for your beta, hoping you see excellent numbers
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard. It's hard not to compare any new bfp to previous ones (even if they ended badly). But each pregnancy IS different. Hang in there. I'm thinking such good thoughts for your beta, for a lovely high number that says you can rest a little easier. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteHope you get great numbers today. Try not to worry too much about symptoms. It's still really early, and the symptoms will usually increase as your hormones increase in the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today!!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! I think those beta numbers are going to knock your socks off.
ReplyDeleteOh, honey.....try not to be too hard on yourself! I think it's absolutely to be expected that you are scared and P'ingOAS even if you said you wouldn't. Hang in there. Will you get the beta results today, or will you have to wait?
ReplyDeleteThinking good thoughts and praying for you and the bean!
Don't be too hard on yourself...we've ALL been there and I don't think you have any reason to be disappointed. Praying for great news at the dr. today. Hugs!
ReplyDeletethinking of you today Kelly!
ReplyDeleteHang in there today, I have everythinng crossed for an amazing second beta!! Thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteDon't be so hard on yourself. You have been through a lot and being scared is a natural reaction. Try to stay positive. That hpt sure makes it seem like you are going to get a good beta today. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteI really hope that all has gone well with the beta... sending many prayers.
ReplyDeleteI would be surprised if you felt any other way than you do right now. I only wish that you didn't feel this way.
ReplyDeleteYou are so very much in my prayers, and were in my thoughts all weekend.
*BIG hugs*