Nope. No, no joke here.
After being knocked on my ass by the flu (sorry if you're new here from ICLW...I'm a potty mouth), I thought oh, I should POAS. So I did.
The darn thing didn't work.
Yes, that's right. Ever drop of that FMU was just wasted. Sigh.
OMG!! That is so annoying! You are SO not a potty mouth. There are way worse things you could have said, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHope you get a chance to do one that works properly soon and the flu leaves you alone.
~ICLW
I totally hear you... I tried using a digital test last week and it was a complete dud. Got the flashing hourglass symbol, but then no response either way. What a waste.
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers and praying hard for tomorrow!
Feel better, Kelly and good luck.
ReplyDeleteWTF?! Did I ever tell you how much I HATE CBE? Those things never work right for me and every ambiguous test I've taken has been CBE. I hope you have another test you can use tomorrow morning. And I really hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh how utterly annoying. UGH.
ReplyDeleteIt irritates me how many times I hear those fancy sticks don't work. And of course they do in the worst moment. I am sorry. Would you try later, or did you decide tomorrow morning? I hope your flu has started to ease on you!
ReplyDeleteMuch love your ways! and lot's of healing vibes.
Hope you're feeling better! ugh! a broken test!!! if it was me, I'd never be able to wait until tomorrow. can't wait for your update! Everything crossed!!!!
ReplyDeleteUgh, that is beyond frustrating!!! I'm sorry!! Crossing everything for better news tomorrow!! And feel better!
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly frustrating. That happened to me once and having to wait another 24 hours (I know you can cross your legs for a few hours but it's just not the same) is such a drag.
ReplyDeleteOH no! Maybe you can try your second mu?
ReplyDeleteAAARRRGGGHHH!! This TTC process is so incredibly annoying and frustrating - why do it have to be this way???
ReplyDeleteUrgh! That just sucks!!! So sorry...let us know if you re-test....
ReplyDeleteThat sucks! Sorry you test didn't work! I had that happen once, it was not a good feeling. All the waiting and then - nothing!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon!!
- ICLW
That sucks! It is so frustrating when you POAS and the test doesn't work. I hope you get better from the flu and can get your hands on a functional HPT soon!
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW-- wow, how frustrating! Maybe this is a good thing-- like if it had turned up negative, leading you to do a couple of shots of Jaeger out of despair (also good for the flu, right?) only to have it turn up positive tomorrow. So your faulty test has saved you from that experience (?).
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better!!
Oh, how frustrating! I hope you feel better soon and good luck with another test. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete