Rofl. I just started playing that on FB. I am quite addicted to the other games, Farmville, Cafe World.. I say they are my substitute for nicotine. (I quit smoking 9 months ago).
Kelly - Thanks for commenting on my blog again. Appreciate the support. In terms of your question, my RE suspects it's my eggs because we've ruled almost everything out (i.d. I've passed every test with scores better than many who successfully conceive) and done pretty much everything (i.e. from clomid to IVF). And, "bad" egg quality could be causing both infertility and miscarriage (in the latter case the egg just makes it a bit further). But, we still don't really know the issue...so frustrating. But, I've gotten so close so I feel like I can get there. I really hope so.
Um, I knew that the new Bejeweled Blitz tournament starts on Tuesdays and I am NOT an addict. I swear I've never gotten that message that warns me I've played 20 games in 20 minutes. ;)
Rofl. I just started playing that on FB. I am quite addicted to the other games, Farmville, Cafe World.. I say they are my substitute for nicotine. (I quit smoking 9 months ago).
ReplyDeleteKelly - Thanks for commenting on my blog again. Appreciate the support. In terms of your question, my RE suspects it's my eggs because we've ruled almost everything out (i.d. I've passed every test with scores better than many who successfully conceive) and done pretty much everything (i.e. from clomid to IVF). And, "bad" egg quality could be causing both infertility and miscarriage (in the latter case the egg just makes it a bit further). But, we still don't really know the issue...so frustrating. But, I've gotten so close so I feel like I can get there. I really hope so.
ReplyDeleteUm, I knew that the new Bejeweled Blitz tournament starts on Tuesdays and I am NOT an addict. I swear I've never gotten that message that warns me I've played 20 games in 20 minutes. ;)
ReplyDeleteApparently I need to start playing this game!!!
ReplyDeleteomg ME TOO!! My bff and i battle each other weekly. i am up to 421k right now. somehow..
ReplyDelete