Friday, October 30, 2009

YUCK!

I wish I would never have to POAS again! If any of you have any insight to offer with this, please, please let me know!

So I never really know when AF is coming. Even when I used to temp, I never got that sharp hey, she's almost here drop. So, I only have OPKs to rely on. They at least give me some sort of window, even though my LP is different each cycle. DH and I are taking this cycle off too (and probably the next) so the OPKs will give us an idea of when NOT to DTD (I know we should use a more reliable form of BC but hey, isn't one of the joys of being hitched being able to ditch those yucky condoms??) So I want to track when I O so I know when to not get frisky and also to see the witch's estimated arrival.

I'm just curious...how similar is your LP from cycle to cycle?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly - this probably isn't the best answer for you, however, under *normal* circumstances my LP is usually exactly the same. I almost always O on the same day every cycle. My body is freakishly regular but just refuses to get pregnant for some reason.
    I dunno if that helps you or not ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you, Kelly. I never ever know when AF is going to arrive, because my LP is different every cycle. My LP's range anywhere from 10-15 days. Even when I was temping I didn't get a clear temp shift to indicate AF (or sometimes ovulation).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My LPs are almost always 14-15 days but I've had a 13er and a 16er once or twice. Just AF's way of keeping me on my toes, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete