Today, this afternoon, at 4pm, I've officially made it farther than I have in any of my other four pregnancies. I'm 6w2d and haven't had any problems. I went to the bathroom today more times that I can count, each time faithfully performing my TP inspection. Each time still not believing it.
I know that it's still so early. I know that something still could go wrong. But, for now, I'm happy. Happy is an understatement. I'm blubbering like a crazy person. I can't help it. My dogs are looking at me like I'm nuts.
Thanks for understanding and being there.
I actually clicked over here today because I knew this was a big goal for you.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand reaching this milestone.
Congratulations Kelly!
I've been thinking of you all day - thinking about reaching this milestone. I'm so happy for you!!! And I'll be here for you in all the milestones to come. There will be many!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!! I remember the total excitement and sheer terror when I made it to that point. The worry doesn't ever completely go away but it does get easier. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything crossed for you.
ReplyDelete~x~
This is very exciting. All of this and no expensive intralipids either. Fingers crossed. I imagine this must feel sooo good.
ReplyDeleteQuite a milestone! I'm so glad for you and can't wait to cheer you on in this pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteYeeeha! U/s Friday, right? This is FANTASTIC news. Here's to it continuing. HUGS
ReplyDeletewow. i'm so glad.
ReplyDeletethinking of you x
Please know that I have the biggest smile ever on my face for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited for you. I have been waiting all day for an update. ((huge hugs))
ReplyDeleteI will keep virtually holding your hands on this journey! I am so glad to read this update.One major milestone is passed. Yes!!!:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I hope you weren't using any bathrooms with that cheap toilet paper with the red specks in it. That stuff'll mess with your mind.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm happy for you! =)
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I love that you are in the moment and allowing yourself the feel the excitement and hope for your future. Bravo to you and I wish you all good things for this pregnancy! x
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly..I am so happy for you guys!!! Reaching this milestone is so huge..Can't wait to follow along and cheer you on as you reach many more!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy that you are able to enjoy moments of this pregnancy. Enjoy your new, uncharted territory :)
ReplyDeleteSmiling big, with you.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Congrats. Enjoy every moment. Fingers & toes crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you Kelly. I'm so happy that you have reached this milestone :) And grateful that you can be joyful.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love and Continued Prayers
xxx
Woooooooohooooooo!
ReplyDeleteIt truly is a huge milestone! I remember that day with my seventh pregnancy -- 10 weeks, the longest a baby had ever survived in my womb. It still amazes me that she is here with me now! Hoping that you will hold this baby in your arms.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! :)))))
ReplyDeleteI am doing a happy dance for you. Excellent news dear.
ReplyDeleteYea, so exciting! I hope I make it as far as you!
ReplyDeleteHOOORAY!!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteThis is great....Do you feel the wall starting to chip away? :)))))
ReplyDeleteI'm really hoping that this is it! So far, so good!
ReplyDeleteI hope so much that things continue to go well! I would be blubbering too ;)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Sooo happy and hopeful for you!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy and blubbering right along side you... and still keeping everything crossed :)
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing!! I wish you continued luck with this pregnancy. Everyday is a milestone!
ReplyDeleteGREAT news! I am so hopeful for you.
ReplyDeleteSo, so exciting!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUncharted territory! So very excited and hopeful for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to read this today. I'm sending all the sticky bean vibes I can your way. I so hope that things continue to go this way and that you get to hold that baby in your arms in July.
ReplyDelete