I wanted to quickly let everyone know that Baby A is here!!! Alaina was born on Friday, July 1 (at 36w 5d) and she's healthy and perfect! We just got home from the hospital last night and are getting settled in.
OMG!! Crying tears of joy for you! I knew as soon as I saw in my reader what this post was about. You finally have your babe in your arms! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations on becoming a family of 3!! Love you all!!
Congratulations! Oh I got the biggest rush of warm love when I read this, I don't even know why. So many congratulations to you, such a long road to get here. Enjoy every moment with her!!
WHAT?! You're near the bottom of my reader, and I haven't been able to make it there between feedings. It was a shock to learn from your comment that she's here already! Congratulations!
So happy for you, congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can hardly wait to hear more:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You finally have your baby in your arms! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!! So thrilled for you and your slightly larger family! Can't wait to hear more :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Such wonderful news :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Such wonderful news, it makes me so very happy to see you get here!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both, and a warm welcome to baby Alaina. Wonderful news, indeed!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful, amazing, news.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteOMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!! (and yup, that needed to be in all caps lol)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all of you!!!! I can't wait to hear your birth story :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to hear all about her arrival.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteOOOHhh!!!! congrats, congrats. So excited for you. Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Alaina. You have an amazing mama!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, surprise indeed! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Crying tears of joy for you! I knew as soon as I saw in my reader what this post was about. You finally have your babe in your arms! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations on becoming a family of 3!! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world, A.
ReplyDeleteI read the news on FB and was so very happy!
Stay good.
Eeeeeeep!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! What incredible news!!!! I'm so excited to hear it Kelly!! :). Welcome little Alaina!
ReplyDeleteYay, congratulations!! So glad to hear she's healthy, and I'm sure you're absolutely in love. I can't wait to hear more details!
ReplyDeleteCongrats.
ReplyDeletex
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congratulations can't wait to hear the details
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So happy for you! Enjoy every second with her, but I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that :)
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! Praise God! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you, Kelly. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news! Can I tell you how jealous I am? LOL! I'm SO ready!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the details.
What a great surprise indeed!!! Congrats on your happy ending! Woo hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to hear the story! Mine is still holding tight at 39w1d, so I'm praying to go into labor in the next 6 days!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! What a lovely suprise!
ReplyDeleteCongrats mama!!! Bet she just couldn't wait to meet her mom & dad. =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Oh I got the biggest rush of warm love when I read this, I don't even know why. So many congratulations to you, such a long road to get here. Enjoy every moment with her!!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
Welcome to the world sweet Alaina!
ReplyDeleteKelly, soak up every second of this little rainbow :) my Lleyton just turned 10 weeks and the time goes so quickly.
My heart is so full for you!
And yes, the sun WILL come out tomorrow and all the blessed days forward.
Xxx
Wonderful! I'm beaming with joy for you.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Kelly:) Smiling. Smiling very, very big. Congratulations to you. And welcome, beautiful Alaina.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Kelly. It's been a long road, but you made it. So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm so so so so so happy! This made my week!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congrats! Pics, please!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope both mom and baby are doing great! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?! You're near the bottom of my reader, and I haven't been able to make it there between feedings. It was a shock to learn from your comment that she's here already! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is such wonderful news!!!
ReplyDelete