Hi everyone...
It's been months since I've participated in ICLW. Those three descriptors were what got me. After dealing with IF/RPL for nearly three years, I just gave birth to a happy and healthy baby girl on July 1. For months, I was terrified of using the word "pregnant", for fear I would somehow jinx the pregnancy.
Now that she's here, my husband (referred to here as Mr SC) and I couldn't be happier. That doesn't mean that she can't be fussy, or that I don't beat myself up about the fact that I'm not exclusively breastfeeding. We still find ourselves having a hard time believing that this is all real and are trying to figure it all out, one day at a time.
Still so happy for you Kelly!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Keep us posted on the real details on having a newborn at home and breastfeeding challenges, if you have time. I'd love to hear it all!
ReplyDeleteI saw those three descriptors on your link on the list and I started crying happy tears!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Glad you and the bub are doing well!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Your journey gives me hope that maybe my journey might end with a healthy take home baby. SO glad I found you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the birth of your daughter! I just read through your birth story which sounds eerily similar to mine, early and fast. I was also on heparin and since it was so fast, there was no time for an epidural.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you finally have your miracle!
ICLW #5
Congrats on the birth of your daughter.
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up about not exclusively breastfeeding. Any breast milk is good. As long as she is growing and thriving, you are doing the right thing.
ICLW #13
Thankyou for your comment and now following my blog. Congrats on the birth of your daughter and I look forward to following your blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW
#115
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter! It's nice to hear of a happy ending.
ReplyDeleteICLW#109
Thanks for your comment on my blog today. And HUGE congratulations on the birth of your baby! She's one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little girl, she is adorable. She is a well deseved gift after your long struggle. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, she's gorgeous! ICLW #117
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on your gorgeous baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning! It's nice to see the rainbow for someone and know that it's possible for me, too! :) Congrats and happy ICLW!
ReplyDelete