Friday, May 13, 2011

The Nursery

Feels odd to call it that, but it's coming along well. Mr SC is in the process of completely redoing the room.  Here are two pictures that give you an idea of colors, the rug and the dresser/chaning table.


The dolls on the chair were mine from when I was a little girl that my mom sewed for me. I thought that Alaina would like Elmer and Emmy Lou to play with, too.


And here's my bump at 29w5d

24 comments:

  1. You look wonderful and I'm so excited about the room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love the rug and wall color! You look great too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furniture! And what a great bump you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks great. What a cute bump you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks WONDERFUL!! Including that sweet baby belly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bump you are sporting!! Everything looks great!! Also, hello, almost 30 weeks..Can you believe it?! She'll be here in the blink of an eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great. And I love the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Kelly!! You look great! One step at a time.

    love,
    ebe

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute pic! I like the rug too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, aren't you a beautiful sight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dresser - and the baby bump! :) I kept all my favorite stuffies for my baby, too! I love seeing them in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The nursery looks like it's coming along nicely! how nice that you can share your childhood dolls with your daughter! Love the bump!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so exciting to see a nersery in your house! I remember your house as aplace you were talking about wanting to move from but not being certain you could in the economic climate before Alaina came along, and now here you are making a place for her in this house. And I LOVE the rug!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Ugh - but I'm not excited to see my typos after submitting my last comment! How embarassing!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dolls! You have kept them all these years? And your mother made them? They are priceless.

    Mr. SC has done a good job. Go pat him again from my side. And your belly looks great!

    Many blessings to Alaina!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! I love that you have the dolls from when you were growing up - I can't wait to share my stuff with my future little girl... Love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for Bumps and nurseries.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love it! you look great and so does the nursery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. the nursery is really nice...and your belly too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are gorgeous, Kelly. And that room looks like it will be a beautiful, serene nest for your Alaina.

    (So, so, so glad).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks good so far and cute bump ;)

    ReplyDelete