Is anyone else having difficulty with commenting? I can't. I'm logged in, it says I'm logged in but when I go to leave a comment, it takes me to the "blogger" screen to log on. Ok, so I do that. Kicks me back to my comment (which says anonymous) and I type in the mystery "word" and it still takes me to the log in screen.
This has been going on for several days! Can anyone help?
I had that yesterday. I tried using Firefox instead of IE and that seems to have sorted it.
ReplyDeleteSomeone else mentioned using Chrome to solve the problem. No you aren't alone - lots of folks have been complaining about this!
ReplyDeleteI had that problem last week and it was making me NUTS. At the time I was using Firefox and then I switched to using my iPad later in the day and it was OK. I don't know what made it better. SO annoying!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had the commenting problem, but my followers don't show up half the time on my page...any one else having that issue?? Blogger is getting on my nerves!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had any problems commenting, but I've been stuck in my blogger dashboard for almost a week now. It won't let me sign out. Which is a pain in the ass cuz I have several profiles, with different blogs under each. :( So, I've been accessing my other blogs by using different browsers (as mentioned above, but I'm using both Safari and Firefox). So, that's my secret. But still annoying as all get out!
ReplyDeleteBlogger is in the process of doing upgrades, including to the commenting system. They know of the problems people are having and are working on it....
ReplyDeleteWell, changing your browser will help you perhaps. I switched from IE to Chrome.
ReplyDeleteI'm back on Chrome. Truthfully, I hadn't even thought of using it. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI had a bloggy friend write me an email, because she really wanted to comment, but her's was doing the same thing. I haven't had any problems though... sorry!
ReplyDeleteYep, I've been having the same problem all week. Soooo frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI started using goggle chrome as my web browser for blog checking, this has totally fixed the issue
ReplyDeleteDefinitely switch to google chrome - it makes all the difference!
ReplyDeleteblogger is REALLY pissing me off lately. I logged on to the internet with safari and will try to post this comment. I'm wondering now if it's an IE problem instead of blogger. Hoping that everything continues to go well, and you'll have that beautiful daughter in your arms before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYES! I had a really rough time a few days ago. Grrrr!
ReplyDelete