Mr SC and I are just beside ourselves! Our little Nitt.any Lion is measuring 8w5d (right on target) and has a HB of 178!!!
We still can't believe this is actually happening.
We were released from the RE today, which was bittersweet. The nurse that always is with us and the RE both hugged us and the nurse started crying after hugging me after the u/s. I could not have asked for more compassionate and wonderful doctors.
For the first time, we were given a due date by the doctor! July 25th. :)
Thank you for all of the well wishes, prayers and thoughts!
Oh honey!!!!! I've been waiting for this news and I am so incredibly happy for you my heart is doing a little dance!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO glad to hear! Been following but not responding for a while now. I'm glad everything is going so smoothly! Hoping for a wonderful rest of the 9 months!! I know how the worry goes, in the almost same predicament. So glad to hear yours is doing great!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news! Praying that you have a happy and healthy 31 weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! So excited for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fantastic news. So thrilled for you Kelly!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such great news, Kelly! Yay! This makes me really happy to see...
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!!! This is so wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Kelly! This is truly amazing news. I'm wishing you all of the happiness in the world as you "graduate" to the OB. :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeyond thrilled for you!!! It goes by so fast--July 25th will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYahoo!!! Congratulations. This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow TRULY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOO happy for you!!!!!! Thank You, Lord!!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this news all day!! I am so excited for you & Mr. SC!! What great news..and a EDD..July 25th..It's gonna be a great summer!!
ReplyDeleteThis post has put a big fat smile on my face:) I'm so glad, Kelly. Your little bean's heart is beating loud and strong.
ReplyDeleteThat is a crazy heartbeat! Such fantastic news! And in a few more weeks, you'll have passed that magical 1st trimester mark, allowing you, hopefully, to settle into this a bit.
ReplyDeleteBest Christmas present ever!
Oh my gosh! Wahoooo! I'm so, so happy for you and Mr. SC! I bet this will be the best Christmas you've had in a long time :).
ReplyDeleteI am so so so happy for you! Praise God!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I was released from the RE...bittersweet, but beautiful. Congratulations and good thoughts your way.
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, how amazing Kelly, I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeletethat is so exciting
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
ReplyDeleteBest.News.Eveah.
Fabulous news. Lucky you just before Christmas. Enjoy.
ReplyDelete~x~
Amazing news! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo, so incredibly happy and overjoyed for you guys!!! What a fantastic Christmas gift!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Kelly!!!! I'm soooooooo ridiculously happy for you guys!! You deserve this Christmas miracle!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Amazing!! The good news keeps coming. So very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful news!!!!!! SO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. So happy for you, I hope things continue going well!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on Blogger in a really long time. I was so thrilled to see this post!!! I am so happy for you and Mr SC, and will keep you two and your little one in my prayers!! So awesome...
ReplyDeleteYES!!! Happy dance! \o/
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeletebest news I've heard all day!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, indeed! I'm so glad to read this. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDef a big day when you graduate from the RE:) Awesome News!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!!! Many, many congratulations for you and your little lion ;-)!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! A heartbeat. A graduation. A due date. It's real!
ReplyDeleteI'm so incredibly excited to hear such wonderful news!!!!!! congrats on graduation day! I love it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! :-D
ReplyDelete