**Just wanted to let you know that my u/s is tomorrow morning (not today).
My black lab mix, Lewie, is eight. He can be active and crazy but he's also perfectly happy laying with me. Then, there's Nitt.any. She's the three year old yellow lab who runs, plays and fetches until she collapses. I usually make it my duty to come home from school, grab the Chuck.It and take the dogs outside. What's a Chuck.It? Well, it's a long grabber thing that lets you pick up a tennis ball and hurl it far in the air, all without touching the slobbery mess of the ball. All the while Nitt.any is fetching, Lewie waits for her to come back to me. What does he do? He jumps on Nittan.y's and humps her. Yep. It's hilarious. Sometimes he jumps on her back, sometimes it's her side...it really doesn't matter. He keeps going (a few seconds) until I throw the ball again and then he dismounts.
It's been so frigid outside I haven't been playing with them. I come home from school and take a nap because I'm so exhausted and the dogs get neglected. I call them up into bed with me though, which makes them happy.
In a little more than 36 hours, I'll know if I still have a strong little HB in there. The office opens at eight and people are on the schedule but they take you in the order you arrive. I can guarantee you I'll be there by 7:15am.
Your dogs crack me up. Tell them to get used to some comfy naps, as you'll be taking lots of them in the next few months! Thinking of you - hope that appointment is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThe fact you feeling bad for your dogs means you're probably great with them and have nothing to feel bad about!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderfully wondrous appointment tomorrow.
Your dogs sound a lot like mine. . . the younger one loves to fetch (we also use the Chuck-It), and older one just waits for him to come back with the ball and then humps him.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about your u/s. Many positive vibes sent your way.
My fingers are crossed for you.
ReplyDeletesending good thoughts your way. Dogs are smart they probably understand why chuck-it time has become nap time.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear the results tomorrow! Try to get some good sleep tonight :).
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the dogs forgive you as you've always been a great dog mommy! Will be thinking of you & have everything crossed for some great news!!
ReplyDeleteLucky doggies!;) you are such a great & caring friend to them!
ReplyDelete***
Fingers and toes are crossed for a great appointment!
Will be thinking of you SO much tomorrow, sending lots of positive thoughts & prayers your way!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have a chuck it too! Sounds like your dogs are pretty darn lucky to have a family that loves them so much!
I'm very hopeful for you. I can't wait to hear.
ReplyDelete**Sticky sticky healthy vibes**
ReplyDeleteYour dogs are hilarious! Crossing everything for your appointment.
ReplyDeleteThinking positive thoughts, and hoping you get great news.
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally hear you about it being frigid outside, brrr.
Our dog's are going crazy being stuck in the house, it's to cold to take them on a walk, so they suffer. :(
ReplyDeleteWill be checking back often tomorrow to see the results of that us, praying for a beautiful heartbeat!
Hoping that you see a fabulous little heartbeat today!!
ReplyDelete~x~
Good luck today, girl! Super-duper hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteThe exhaustion is a very goos sign! Good luck at the u/s this morning, and you are way better with your dogs than I am with mine, so kudos to you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear your good report tomorrow, and my dogs could care less if I play with them, if I let them sleep with me, so don't feel bad! They will start acting funny soon enough b/c they can just sense these babies!!!
ReplyDeleteIm lucky I have a little Yorkie who just loves to lay with me on the couch and when he does want to play it requires a few runs around our kitchen table and he is done in:0
ReplyDeleteI will thinking of you tomorrow and cant wait to see the US pic:)
Oh my poor dogs are so shortchanged when it's cold. Hope you saw a beautiful heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteI hope things went well today!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I hope you saw a great heartbeat yesterday. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I'm thinking of you. I saw a brief post in my reader this morning entitled "Wow" but it doesn't appear to be on the blog now.
ReplyDeleteHope that was a good "wow" and not a bad one!