Friday, December 31, 2010

One Step Closer

Great appointment today...little lion is measuring right on target at 10w 5d! Our next appointment will be with a high-risk doctor (because of my history, Factor V/MTHFR and age), which will be a couple of weeks.

Whether you are excited to give 2010 a swift kick in the ass or are looking forward to 2011, Happy New Year!

22 comments:

  1. So glad everything is measuring well and that you are doing great. I hope you have a wonderful 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! So happy for you = ) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to hear! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic news - Happy New Year Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, glad to see good news for you! Hoping things continue smoothly with this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!!!!! This is great news!!!! Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Kelly, and happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how wonderful! I too had to meet with a high risk Doctor and he was a true gem. Dr's in this field tend to be more compassionate, as their patients are not your average "get knocked up and deliver a baby lickety split" variety. My High Risk clinic is wonderful and the Dr. has plenty of time to answer questions, etc...and he was funny, which was a bonus! Oh, and they have the BEST equipment ever, which gave us fabulous pictures of Little Bunny.

    Kelly, I'm so happy that you've hit this milestone. There just are no words. I continue to keep you and Little Lion in my prayers. Hold tight to FAITH.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, what a fabulous way to start the new year.

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome news!!

    And, happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Starting the new year off right! 2 weeks until that 2nd trimester milestone...it's so going to happen, Kelly :) I am so, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year girl and Im so happy things are progressing as they should:) I hope 2011 brings us our bundles of joy safely!!!

    Ive been bad about checking blogs this past wk but I hear you on your first appt with the nurse sometimes you just have to tune people out or just zone out...I get this way all the time...I hear now oh now that you are pregnant you will just be popping them out now...Im thinking really...hmmm to bad getting pregnant wasnt my problem it is staying pregnant...and to bad you dont know all that I do to keep this baby safe so no lady I wont be popping them out but thanks for the comment...People just dont even know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! You give me hope! Keep growing strong little lion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! May 2011 be the year you hold your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful news! Happy 2011 to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome news about little Lion.

    I hope you had a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly, you're 11 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeaaaaa!!!!! Love hearing good news!

    ReplyDelete