Monday, September 13, 2010

All Because of You

Everyone out there who reads my blog and who has commented on my last post and to all of you who have been following and to all of you who blog.

Thank you.

We share pieces of our soul and share intimate details of our life here. Words that I still have difficulty uttering out loud (like uterus) I can type here without hesitiation.

When I reach my lowest points, I turn here. I read blogs and I blog myself. I think of you in my darkest times and your stories and your words are what help me dig deep. I think I can't do it anymore and somehow, I do.

Because I know there are others out there who are fighting the same battle, every day.

There will never be enough words to thank you for your kind comments and your words of support. I will never be able to say what I truly feel when I comment on your blogs. How can words ever convey the spirit that you're able to breathe back in me when I need the wind back in my sails?

Thank you, so much, to all of you.

On a lighter note, I had to share this with all of you. I know, I've been told I'm a mood wrecker but I know there are some women out there who will appreciate this.

So I'm sick. I fairly bad allergies and they always kick in around back to school time. Sometimes, when I'm super lucky, it turns into a pounding of your head, tissue box using in six hours, nose running uncontrolably affair. You know, the kind of nose running that nothing remedies except for a piece of tissue up your nose to stop it.

I text Mr SC to ask if he can stop at the store for me on this way home from work so I can go to bed. The text back? Why? Not, are you ok, not I hope you feel better. Hmph.

So I ask him for full-fledged Pu.ffs, some Vick.s and some OJ. I make a joke about sexy I look and he gives the yeah-I-know-you-look-horrible laugh. I then tell him that after three and a half years, the sympathy is gone for when I'm sick. I'm a big freaking baby when I get sick and he always fusses over me. Today, the shithea* shares the stuff from the store and goes to his friend's house. I then went out a little bit ago to the living room to try to chat a bit and barely got a response. Why? Football's on. Freakin' men!

14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Yuck.

    That's so funny about Mr. SC and his football!! I hope he babies you at halftime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to the allergies. Today was the worst day. argh! I hope you feel better soon, Kelly.
    Ah football! What can you say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, you are VERY welcome! I hope you feel better!

    And yeah, what is it with the hubbys? Last night I was really nauseus. I got in the car when he picked me up from work and the heat made me almost instantly vomit. So there I am, hanging out of the car heaving and he's on the internet on the phone. I snapped, "you could at LEAST rub my back!" WTF??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I hope you feel better soon :( Not cool- and I hope he babied you after the game at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw hun ((hugs))~ I consider you a friend, even though we've never met IRL, you are an amazing person and you've been handed a bag of poo. It sucks and it's one of the most unjust things in the entire world.

    I'm sorry you're feeling sick. I can agree, after 13 years with Matt he doesn't cater to my sicknesses like he did 10-12 years ago. Now it's like "oh? you are sick? sorry about that. do you know where the remote is?" ... aholes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blech for feeling sick!! :(

    The first part of your post made me cry, though. I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry that you are struggling so much Kelly. I know how exhausting it all is and how appealing just giving up feels sometimes. You will do what is right for you and your marriage.

    My allergies have been dreadful these past few weeks, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, such a sweet post, Kelly. Thank you for your support too. <3

    Hope the allergies go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, I'm chiming in late here. I read your previous post and all I can do is send you hugs. Serious, bear-like ones. It's so terrible. The moment you describe in the car, where you welled up and your husband grabbed your hand...it made m tearful, too. Like you, there's no more asking me why I'm upset.

    I did have to laugh at the allergy-football man style behavior, though:) Men, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry I missed commenting on your last post, as I was away. Your last post really struck close to home. Sending you many hugs and many positive thoughts.

    I hope you feel well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, I know that non responsive behaviour!! I can barely get a word out of my husband when he's watching sport. See, if that was a woman who was watching the football she'd be able to hold a conversation (and do 17 other things) at the same time because we can multi-task!! Men, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogging is seriously the best form of therapy :)

    I am a bit like you. I get sick a lot and I am a big fat baby. I know my partner is sick to death of it,but I neeeed the attention when I am sick!! I hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete