I absolutely love to travel. I'm set to depart on Sunday for Connecticut for a summer institute for the AP Government class I'm going to be implementing in my school district this fall. It's a week long institute and I'm looking forward to meeting new people, learning some new things and also visiting a new state! I'm a dork, I know. :) The day after I get home, my parents are coming for the 4th of July weekend.
What else is going on...
1. I posted earlier today and then deleted it. I still see the subject showing up on blogrolls though. Briefly, the post was asking what your experiences were after misoproso.l (or cytotec) with regards to the dear aunt's visit. If you read this and can share, it would be great. That leads me to #2...
2. Stupid bitch AF still isn't here. I am waiting for her to show so I can get my CD 3 b/w (again!) for my new RE. He also wants to double check to make sure my scar tissue hasn't grown back but I can only do that on CD 5-10. Again, GRRRRR to AF. No signs she's coming, either. I don't want to call my RE to take Prove.ra. No more meds in my body for now. Yet again I just feel like some scientific fluke. UGH.
3. It was a bit cooler here today in the northeast. It only got up to 87 or so and wasn't very humid. YAY! I was actually able to get work done in the garden today.
4. I haven't heard back yet from Pete (from my previous post) about his stupid FB comment. Reading your comments made me feel like less of a bitch and so much more empowered. Thank you. :)
5. If you've made it this far, good for you. This by no means was an earth-shattering post. Hell, I didn't even manage to be funny. :)
Have a good weekend!
I have a feeling Pete has no idea what to say! And good for him! He deserves to be silenced! Grrrr!
ReplyDeleteI am sure Pete is speechless.
ReplyDeleteNice informative post! I hope there is no scar tissue for you! Ok, so about the Met, honestly I was so shook up, I had a hard time seeing the connection. But I've done some Dr. Google, and there are a couple articles about it helping with recurrent mc. I'm willing to try anything. Also my mother said they should check my vitamin D, (she also Dr. Googles!) So basically I don't get it but I'm desperate so I'll try anything!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good trip, and that it's not all work, but some play can get squeezed in!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip!!!
ReplyDeletePete's foot is still in his mouth, I'm sure. :) I hope you have a wonderful trip and that AF shows up soon.
ReplyDeleteIt took awhile for AF to show - from what I remember, close to 6 weeks. Did they follow your HCG down this time? Mine stalled out towards the end and, I swear to you, it was like watching grass grow. It went so very, very slowly. And then it took a bit more time for me to ovulate and get to the end of that long, dragged-out cycle. I think a LOT of it has to do with how high the HCG was at the time of the misoprostol (and I'm guessing yours was very high). I'm trying to remember, though, how many weeks it's been? If you get past the 8 week mark and nothing, I'd call your doc. But I sincerely hope she shows before that.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time in Connecticut - I hope the swelter stays away for you.
Have a wonderful Trip
ReplyDeleteFlow will show, hang in there and I don't blame you for not wanting to take any more meds.
Pete should feel like and ass!
Travel safely :)
I'm also going to agree that his foot is still in his mouth... processing maybe? I could be wrong, some people get offended when you point out their insensitivity (whether it was intentional or not) But really... my gosh.
ReplyDeleteWith cytotec, after the awful pain started, I got the bleeding from the miscarriage right away. I however don't ovulate on my own so didn't get my fake AF until I took my progesterone to bring it on about a month later. So I'm probably not much help, sorry :(
I'm just catching up on all your posts and have to say that Pete is probably still trying to remove his foot from his mouth. What a crazy scenario that is......
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip away! and I hope AF shows up soon. x
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteGlad you apt was positive...I hope that you can get some answers and help:) Best wishe Kristi
ReplyDeleteI think it took close to six weeks for AF to show up after miso. for me. Hopefully she'll show soon. I'm calling my doc tomorrow for another beta just so I can know where things stand. Have a super time in Conn.
ReplyDeleteI took Cytotec after my third loss, and if I remember correctly, it was at least six weeks before my next cycle began. I know the agony of waiting...I'm praying for you, and that it come soon so that you can (physically) move on. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that AF isn't showing up yet - sounds like it can take awhile. Which sucks!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, and enjoy your travel!!! I bet Connecticut is fabulous this time of year!
i ovulated four days later than normal and my period was four days late too. bleeding was pretty normal.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry things aren't, errrm, flowing as they should... pun kind of intended!
hope you're ok
x