Oh Kelly..Sorry doesn't even begin to cover it..Please let me know if you need anything..even just to scream and scream..I hate this for you..and I hate that you are having to go through it again..holding you very close tonight.
I'm so, so sorry. I was so hoping for a miracle, as I know you and everyone else were. My heart is aching for you right now. This sucks so bad and it's so unfair and it just doesn't make any sense. I pray that your pain eases with each passing day. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Kelly, I am so, so sorry. I don't know what to say--clearly none of us do. But I know we would all fly to where you are and give you a huge hug and cry with you if we could
kelly this was so not the outcome I was praying for and I will send up prayers for you and your partner and tiny angel through this time. Always here listening. Em
Kelly, my heart aches for you but I'm glad the ups & downs are over. You have been through the ringer these past few weeks (and and the past year). Hugs.
OH, Kelly, I'm so sorry. I'm just so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is going out to you. I am sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. This whole thing has been such a crazy, horrible experience.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. And angry for you that you have been put on this ride yet again.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry for your loss, there are no words for this. Please try to take of yourself.
ReplyDeleteHolding you and your family in my thoughts....
Thinking of you. Again, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry for your loss- if a hug from an internet stranger means anything, then here *hug* Hell, I'll even *hold your hand*
ReplyDelete~Keiko
I am so sorry, Kelly. SO sorry. Hugs and love coming your way. Please let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteKelly, I'm so sorry you've been put through all of this. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry (*HUGS*) Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love your way. xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteFuck!
ReplyDeleteThat's all I have to say.
I am so so sorry Kelly. Please take care of yourself and do whatever you need to do during this time. There are no words.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry Kelly. My heart just breaks for you.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs and love to you and your husband. Please let me know if you need anything at all.
I'm so sorry, Kelly. Many prayers for you.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing to say but I'm sorry you're hurting. I'm sorry this is your reality, yet again. I'm so very sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is going out to you and Mr. SC today. Sending you lots of love. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry for your loss...there are no words I could offer that could ever lessen this pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you...
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry does not even begin to cover how awful I feel that you had to deal with this whole damn thing!!! You're in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry honey. So unfair and cruel. You and hubby will be in my prayers hon. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteKelly - I'm so sorry. Big, big (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. Sending you a virtual hug today.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteThis is just so fucked up. So, so fucked up. I'm so sorry. (also, sorry for 2 f-bombs. It seems appropriate.)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Kelly. There's nothing more to say...
ReplyDeleteI'm am so so sorry. Sending love and hugs your way.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so angry at the "gods of fertility"/ world/ unfairness in general, and makes me feel so very sad for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry.
Oh Kelly..Sorry doesn't even begin to cover it..Please let me know if you need anything..even just to scream and scream..I hate this for you..and I hate that you are having to go through it again..holding you very close tonight.
ReplyDeleteOh, god. I'm so sorry. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))). There are no words for what you are going through.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your DH. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry. I was so hoping for a miracle, as I know you and everyone else were. My heart is aching for you right now. This sucks so bad and it's so unfair and it just doesn't make any sense. I pray that your pain eases with each passing day. I'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteOh no, Kelly. We wished for the happy ending so much. This is utterly devastating for you and I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family. (((hugs))))
ReplyDeleteDamn Kelly, I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSending warm thoughts and prayers.
I have never met you, but my heart is literally hurting right now for you. I am so very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteKelly, I am so, so sorry. I don't know what to say--clearly none of us do. But I know we would all fly to where you are and give you a huge hug and cry with you if we could
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that the roller coaster came to this. I was hoping, so much, that you'd come back with great news.
ReplyDeleteI, too, offer myself for internet hugs and a crying shoulder.
kelly this was so not the outcome I was praying for and I will send up prayers for you and your partner and tiny angel through this time. Always here listening. Em
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry Kelly. Sending love and prayers to you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteDamn, Kelly I am so sorry! This sounds horrible but at least you know. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Kelly. So sorry.
ReplyDeleteI hate roller coasters too, IRL and emotional ones. Both are shit.
I am so so sorry! Lots of hugs to you (((hugs))). You and your DH are in my thoughts & prayers!
ReplyDeleteI am so so so sorry for you loss.
ReplyDeleteKelly, I'm so so sorry. sending hugs
ReplyDeleteKelly, my heart aches for you but I'm glad the ups & downs are over. You have been through the ringer these past few weeks (and and the past year). Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Kelly. My thoughts are with you! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteKelly, I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA. I'm so sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteCame from LFCA to offer a hug, and my thoughts. Though there is nothing that anyone can say that will make it any easier, we're all here. :( *hug*
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry....((HUGS))!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment on my blog.