Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spread the Word and Take Action!

Ok...I know we've seen and heard about this.  PLEASE, everyone...sign the petition.  Write an email.  SOMETHING.  ANYTHING.

Some of the responses are disgusting.  Read here and here (and be sure to click on "read more"...it gets worse!").  If you don't want to write a letter/email, please consider signing the petition here.

6 comments:

  1. What the hell was PETA thinking? I signed the petition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed the petition. This sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed the petition. Thanks for posting the link to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my blood is still boiling...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed and commented on !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the hell has gotten into those people? who the hell do they think are telling infertiles to "just adopt" or that we don't need kids because most of the world is doing without. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete