I want to help someone feel better, the way I did, if possible.
So, I'm giving away my doppler, along with three large tubes of u/s gel to go with it. Why I felt the need to buy three tubes? I don't know. Told ya I listened a lot. :)
I believe it was about $90 total for everything when I bought it.
What would I like in return?
1. For you to pay the shipping costs.
2. For you to give it to someone else when you no longer feel the need to use it.
Please email me at pennstatekelly at gmail dot com
i emailed you right away, i litterly about cried when this came up since i seriously have up pages looking for one!
ReplyDeleteHow very lovely of you. I am lucky enough to have a doppler that a local IF blogger loaned me.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a sanity saver to say the least!
Mailing out the doppler tomorrow! Happy Holidays! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thing to do :) My doppler has been a major sanity saver, I still find myself using it almost daily.
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely of you :) xx
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely, Kelly. I felt the same way about mine, though my doctor had discouraged me from using it for my own mental health. In the end? I think it saved my mental health.
ReplyDeleteAw, so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI borrowed a doppler from a friend and as of the last time I checked at 23 weeks, I still couldn't find jack on that thing. I'm a doppler flunkie.
Hi Kelly, I have a question with your successful pregnancy did you use lovenox? If so for how long? And did your insurance cover any of it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for your input,
Love your RPL sister,
Jes
Hi, Jes. I did use Lovenox, yes, from after I got a +HPT and kept using it for the duration. I did use it before though, too. Somehow, I was lucky enough for my insurance to cover it all!
ReplyDelete