Friday, October 21, 2011

Update

Hi, everyone.

After my mini-meltdown (er, post) from a few days ago, I wanted to say thank you.  I felt really shitty blogging about that in the first place and I was scared that I would anger people.  I was genuinely touched by the outpouring of support and understanding that I received.

I talked to Mr SC.  He admitted he was an ass.

Baby A is doing better.  We saw her ped and we started her on reflux medicine.  We aren't sure if it was reflux or a growth spurt or the start of teething, but she's much, much better.

Finally, I felt a huge sense of relief getting all of that off my chest.  I'm not sure if I think I have PPD but I did start Lex.apro again.  Plus, my first postpartum AF arrived the next day, which I'm sure didn't help matters any.

Again, thank you all so much.

10 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't comment earlier on your previous post -- I was so aghast by the craptastic stuff you'd experienced that I couldn't come up with anything to say! It's beyond frustrating how unfair it all is.

    I'm SO glad that A is doing better!! And, I'm glad that you're getting some help for you, too. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very glad to hear that you're feeling better! Taking care of yourself is the most important thing!!! And that's awesome that A is doing better. I hope things continue to look up for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that Baby A is doing better and so are you. Also glad that it was helpful to you to blog about what was happening. I think that it is good to be honest about what we are experiencing--the good, the bad, and the ugly. That being said there are certainly things I question myself on whether or not I should post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when a baby is unhappy, it makes life so so hard! If it's your husband, you can just ignore/avoid them for a bit till they get over it... so glad that she is getting better, hope things continue to go upward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad things are getting back to order, and that both Baby and Mommy are doing better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear that Baby A is doing better and the reflux meds are helping. I'm also glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself (with the Lex.apro). Whether it's PPD or not, it sounds like it was a good decision to start taking it again.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my blog. I really appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you and A are doing a bit better now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been terrible at keeping up, but wanted to say that C was crying crying crying too and I couldn't fix it. Hers was reflux too! She's better, but every 2 mos or so when they've grown just enough you'll have to adjust her meds. The painful cry is unbearable & long drives are not happening with us for a while, C does NOT tolerate it well. I'm sorry you had to stop bf'ing! That has to be hard. Sending you love!! And letting you know you're not alone, tensions are high here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad things smoothed out for you and I hope it continues that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope things are still going ok xx

    ReplyDelete