I just got home from our scan. Although our little Nittan.y Lio.n was being a bit uncooperative (covering her face with her hands and making it difficult to get good pictures of her heart), one thing was clear...our little one is officially a she! :) Her legs were bent underneath her and there was no mistaking those three lines!
Everything looks great but I have to go back next week so they can get better pictures of her face (she was sort of laying on it) and her heart. Please tell me to stop freaking out about this...they wouldn't be keeping a potential problem from me, right?
Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to talk about names tonight. :)
Kelly thats so wonderful. congrats on your daughter....
ReplyDeleteIf there was something wrong, they would tell you there was something wrong. There's nothing wrong, she just wasn't positioned right for them to do all the measurements and such.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your girl!! :-)
A baby girl! Wonderful news - congratulations! I concur with tasivfer -- she was just being a difficult. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on team pink!!! I think she was just being difficult & she has to be in just the right place for the measurements to be accurate. Enjoy today!!!
ReplyDeletewhat tasivfer and SJ said - so glad to hear you're having a little girl :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a sweet little girl, she is already making mom worry! :) I am sure she is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your baby girl. We almost had to go back because of an uncooperative baby, but they got the measurement in the last minutes so I don't think they are keeping anything from you. I think the fear starts to melt away after this scan!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again, Kelly. You deserve this happiness!
Oh Kelly - I'm so happy for you :) I wish I could just tell you that you are worrying for nothing, but I know you wouldn't find that helpful. I wish that you could finally begin to relish and enjoy but I understand why that isn't possible given your history. I will say that the fact that I didn't allow myself to enjoy being pregnant is one of my biggest regrets in life to date.
ReplyDeletecongrats on your baby girl!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, Kelly!! I'm so happy for you and Mr. SC on your little baby daughter!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you have anything to worry about--they would have told you if something was wrong.
Congrats again!
So very happy that the scan went well... and try not to stress about having to go back. Our wee girl kept jamming her face into my pelvic bone, so it took a few tries to get a good shot of her.
ReplyDeleteYay for wee girls!
Congratulations, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteOur little one wasn't being cooperative on that day for most of the time too and our person mentioned having to possibly come back, but eventually Cala decided to let them look at her heart. Nothing is wrong, a friend and I were talking today and when something is possibly wrong, there is no hiding it, you know! Just consider yourself lucky--I wish I could've gone back the next week and seen our little one again, so actually she did you a favor, giving mommy and daddy two photo shoots ;) Soooo glad everything went well and she's still a she (I was slightly worried mine might change), luckily still a she!!! Loving it, enjoy it as much as you can!
ReplyDeleteYay for the "official" picture of the three lines!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sue they arent keeping anything from you and now you get another picture! :). I'm so happy for you, sweetie!!
YAY! I'm glad everything looked good and she is definitely a she!!! I hope you have fun picking out girly things =).
ReplyDeleteCongrats. It is definitely the year of the girls. I am sure all is fine with her.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo- I loved reading your news. Congrats
ReplyDeleteWoohooo, a beatiful baby girl! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome :) Congrats on the amazing appointment!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news. Pinkratulations!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your daughter.
ReplyDeletexx
Congrats pink team!! Try not to worry, they just need to "see" those things so that they can check them off ;).
ReplyDeleteA girl!!! Congrats!!! Aww, try not to worry - if they couldn't get measurements, they'll have to try again -- all that means is you get another peek at your beautiful girl! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! A Girl - thats awesome!! Don't worry about having to go back - I know of lots of women that have had to do this ... if she's too squirmy, they can't get the pictures they need. I was lying there for over an hour because our little one was so squirmy too - and they talked about me having to come back but at the last second, they were able to get the pictures they needed of the heart and everything looked great. So...don't worry in this moment... ENJOY!!! Congrats again :)
ReplyDeleteCongratualtions on the girl news!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I'm so happy for you! We have loved having a little girl around our house. : )
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, they would have told you if they saw something wrong. It's good that they are getting you back in so they get good pictures of her heart. They're through and that's good!
many hugs,
ebe
I'm sure they would tell you if anything were wrong. Hope you get some good pics next week!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news!! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your daughter!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty cute that she was covering her face up! I don't remember them looking at the face all that carefully during ours, though they definitely looked at the brain and heart. I guess we did get to see eyes, nose, and mouth. But I'm very certain they would have told you if they saw something that was off. They just want to make sure and get it in your charts. Congrats on the little girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the only thing hiding is that precious little one playing peekaboo. She just knows you want another u/s! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteOh what wonderful news - a girl!!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Baby Girl! what an amazing day!!!:)
ReplyDeleteAwwww....a little lioness. This is lovely, lovely news.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! We had our anatomy scan yesterday and baby kept its arm up, so we had to do a little shuffling to get cooperation. We are still team green, but I thought I saw those three lines...
ReplyDeleteBest of luck next week.
A girl! How exciting! Congrats! I have an appointment this week, but I doubt I will get an u/s. Fingers are crossed. My level two is next week!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on being TEAM PINK!
ReplyDeleteI'm so so so so so so happy for you!!
:-) SQUEE!! This is really happening, Kelly!! :-)
And, NO, they would NOT keep something potentially dangerous for you!
Kelly! I am SOOOO excited for you!!! What an accomplishment to have made it to 19 weeks!!! breathe, breathe, breathe!! and congrats on your daughter!!! have a name yet?
ReplyDelete