Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sick...and a Pic

I've been battling yuckiness since Friday. Each day got progressively worse and peaked yesterday. I tried to go to a conference yesterday and ended up having to leave early. (It's a three day technology conference that I really, really wanted to go to). I'm not feeling good now but I'm feeling better. I resisted taking Sud.afed (even though my OB said it was ok) and truly believe I am solely responsible for the increase in Puf.fs stock prices this past week.

This morning, as I was trying to get ready, I grabbed our camera and took a pic. The coloring is way off and it's not a great pic but it's my first officially belly pic (at 17w 2d)!


32 comments:

  1. Awww, sweetie, pregnancy illness is horrendous! I'm so sorry you are feeling badly. Hope that it gets better soon!

    And I see a little bump growing there :) So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I'm right there with you. But I have been taking the Sudafed b/c if I don't, I know I'll end up with strep ('tis the bi-annual cycle of my body).

    Hope you're feeling better soon. ((Hugs)) You're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon, that sucks!

    But, I have to say, I LOVE the belly shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, you look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for 17 weeks!! you look great.

    hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic! I hope you get feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute belly! I am still just looking like I ate too much. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. It seems to be going around lately. My husband and daughter had it last week and this weekend. Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

    I love the belly pic! I am so happy this is finally happening for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! 17 weeks!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the belly pic! So sorry you've got the crud (I have it too... ugh). Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon.

    Such an awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh dear. i hope you feel better soon and beautiful picture and bump!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bump! Feel better soon - I've been sick for days and I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your little bump! So sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you feel much better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Feel better soon!
    Your Bump is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hate you are feeling bad, but I did take some tylenol cold medicine. Your bump is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute bump!!

    I hope you are feeling better soon! Not being able to take medicine is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay, you're definitely looking cute and pregnant! I also feel like I'm coming down with something--ugh. I've been doing every home remedy possible and thus far avoided the drugs...but we'll see if that lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable bump! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you feel better soon...and Yeah for posting a belly pic:) You are slowly breaking that wall down...You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwwww cute bump!!! Yay!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for stopping by! Cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is a GREAT pic. I can't see your face but I like to think that you are smiling ear to ear (despite the yuckiness, which I hope passes soon).

    ReplyDelete
  26. Argh, I'm so sorry you're feeling so miserable! What an adorable baby belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yeah for first belly pic!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. It helps so much knowing I am not alone on this crazy journey.

    ReplyDelete
  28. sorry you have been sick. I hope you feel better soon! Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're beautiful, both of you! I'm so glad you took this and shared it with us.
    Hope you're feeling better today.

    love,
    ebe

    ReplyDelete