Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Award!



I've been nominated for a blog award! Thanks to Adventures in Babymaking, Infertility Diaries and Invisible Mother! Hop on over and check out these fantastic ladies!

The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other bloggers and let them know about their award!
____________________________________________________________________
Seven things:
1. One of my dogs, Nitta.ny, is a Dock Do.g. She competes in about five events per season and her best jump is 19'11". I tried jumping her in a competition once (and for my first time, was only losing to Mr SC by an inch) but I'm so terrified of falling off the dock and into the pool that I just can't do it!

2. About a year ago, I became an e-reader believer! I love to read and had the same concerns as everyone else (not feeling like a book, not smelling like a book, etc) but I LOVE my noo.k!

3. I'm coming up on my four year anniversary of when I met Mr. SC. That's a lame ass nickname for Mr Sweet Cheeks. :)

4. I sing all the time. In the car, to my dogs, in the shower...you name it, I'm singing but I have yet to sing in from of Mr SC.

5. I'm an only child (although I have a few stepbrothers and a stepsister that I'm not close to at all...marriages occurred when I was an adult)

6. I collect antique globes.

7. My favorite flower is the hibiscus. I remember being in Tar.get in Florida a few years back and being so excited to see them all over the garden section. I brought one inside last summer in a pot and although I'm trying to keep it alive indoors, it's just not doing so hot.
____________________________________________________________________
My nominees:
1. Jess at A Little Blog About the Big Infertility
2. Alex at Alex's Adventures
3. Marla at Marla's Chronicles
4. Manapan at Manapan's Space
5. Erika at Pollination Chronicles
6. Kristi at Our Miracle in the Making
7. Adele at Delinquent Eggs
8. Secret Sloper (how on earth don't I know your first name?)
9. Katie at From If to When
10. Michelle at No, I'm Not Pregnant, Just Fat
11. Wifey at Semi-Fertile
12. Jenn at Got Love, Been Married...
13. B at Non Geordie Mum
14. Lady at Tales of My Follies
15. Mai at Salvageable

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Kelly! By the way, I sing all the time, too. Much to Joey's dismay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered what Mr. SC stood for... sweetcheeks... I giggled when I read that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I have been debating getting an e-reader lately but do love the smell of books and being able to manipulate them. Maybe I will have to try it out soon!
    By the way, Mr. SC - love what it stands for! That is classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought Mr. SC had to with the name of your blog. I thought you were abbreviating "Sun Come".
    I just got a nook this Christmas and so far, so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same thing as Enough happiness about Mr. SC's name. I think "Sweet Cheeks" is super cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, sweet cheeks. That's cute.

    Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the nomination... so nice! LOVE Sweet Cheeks... adorable! And you should take some pictures of your globes - wouldn love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award, I will post it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award. I'm obsessed with my nook, too! And I sing like a warbling little bird all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thanks, Kelly:)

    And I always thought that Mr. SC was from South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Kelly! I never get given awards!

    Possibly because I never get around to passing them on..... hmm... cause and effect might actually be at work there!

    ReplyDelete